Anyone ever fuck with a Ouija Board?

Discussion in 'General' started by ishotthesheriff, May 25, 2010.

1. very creepyy :eek:

2. People fear the unknown.

3. that is very true. I have seen some crazy stuff and heard some crazy stories. My uncle is a priest down here and he was studying to do exorcisms and all that stuff and he quit because of some of the stuff he saw and heard about.

4. Ive even had experiences as a kid before I even knew about ghosts and spirits. I went to church and all but then even the concept of God was above me.

Seeing is believing I guess. Though I bet if he saw a ghost, he would rationalize it with something else

5. If he lived in New Orleans like your location says, that's because New Orleans is fucking Voodoo Central and hence sketchy by association.

That being said, prior to Katrina New Orleans was the only place outside of Los Angeles in the united states I ever would have considered moving too (purely talking about aesthetics, enjoying the palce I live, not work related or anything). I haven't been back after the hurricane, so I can't say I really know anything about it anymore.

6. haha yeah i hate when people try to do that with anything they can't understand

7. Just out of interest, what's a 'real' ouija board? Like, what's a 'fake' one? I don't really know much about it haaa:wave:

8. a real one you cant go and buy at toys are us lol

9. dear mr ouiji will you please tell me my future/
    will i die of murda, will i die of bloody murder come come again/-bone thugs n harmony
    lol

10. I had a Wiccan manager once. We talked about those boards. Real Ouija boards are hand made with certain stones implanted.

Apparently spirits hate the ones made by companies. You shouldnt use the ones made by matel

11. My old roommate and I used to make homemade Ouija Boards and sell them to kids.

12. I heard. That was the basis for the Exorcist. Yeah you didnt think that little girl would use it did you? How do you feel now?

13. Ah! Thank you, that makes sense!

Maybe one day if I research it enough, and feel like I have a legit reason to do it, not just to fuck around, then.. Oh, who am I kidding? That stuff scares the crap out of me, I don't think I'll ever try it out:laughing:

14. how can i challenge a demon to enter me and shit? cause i'm challenging any demon to possess me

15. You're kidding right?

16. nah i'm really serious

demons aren't real

17. Nah, they're out there.

[​IMG]

18. I feel the same way dude, but to think you know everything there is to know about the way the universe works is just arrogant. There's a lot that we don't know, and I think it's ignorant to fuck around like that. No matter how confident you are in your beliefs, you can't know that you're right.

19. You idiot.

Those are REPTILIANS!
    [​IMG]

20. As far as you know.