Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever feel this way?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Nov 7, 2012.

1. I smoked some killer dank a few weeks ago but dont know the name of it. Anyway, i was sittin on my bed watching tv and everytime i would turn my hea or go to move it felt like i was breaking out of some sort of mold. Cant put it into words to well, it was just a cool feeling when i moved ( almost as if i was breaking free from something)

2. Yes... Its called being "Couch-Locked".

A good indica strain will do that to ya.

3. You were totally breaking free from society, man :cool:

4. Oh lol sorry. I have only been smoking for about a year. I thought couch lock was just like not wanting to move

5. Hell yeah, feeling like a gargoyle and shit

6. Nice name man. :D
    But yes I know exactly what you mean! It happens to me only when I am SUPER stoned, and what happens, as far as I know how to explain it, is when you shift your vision, it's almost like your sight fades out for a second and you have to completely re-focus on the new thing you are looking at. And When you move from that, same thing; its like you're only focused on one thing at a time, and have to completely break focus in order to shift your vision. Pretty complicated, but I completely understand. Lol.

7. Yeah man, a good indica makes you feel like you're on drugs. :smoking: