Anyone ever feel shit like g-force and other shit like that when high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DownhillRider, Dec 23, 2014.

1. If I imagine being in a car that is accelerating, taking turns, sliding etc... I can feel it with my whole body. Feels pretty awesome, but only happens with that weed that makes you feel shit in your body - the sativa. Anyone else like that?

2. hahahahaha I always heard that its an indica that give you the body high. I am actually jealous of you kids today trippen out on weed the way you do. God forbid if you ever ingested a hallucinagen.

Try taking a really long tolerance break, maybe you can enjoy "tripping" with us. xD

To OP, The brain is a powerful thing. It's amazing how much it could do with the right motivation. I know that feeling your describing and it is quite wonderful. Using edibles is nothing but that powerful feeling and it is fucking great.

4. I have that happened all the time when Im sober. For example, when I would get on a trampoline and later go to bed I would feel every motion. It was like I was back on.

When Im high and riding in a car, everything feels faster.

5. Yeah I feel weird after i get of the treadmill at the gym. It feels like i'm moonwalking or something

6. I'd probably green out on edibles since I don't know how much to eat or all the details. I smoke rarely (cause I have a hard time finding weed) so my tolerance is very low, same as the first time I've smoked, I just handle my highs better.

7. The first time I got high I just got this overwhelming feeling to sit down ad when I tried to sleep when I closed my eyes it felt as if I was falling. I knew it was the weed, the high just wasn't pleasant. 

8. Oh, lol. If you ever get a chance to visit a dispensary, I'd highly recommend getting a chocolate bar. Its usually just one piece is one dose. Simple enough. Edibles are way fun. Its pure body high and feels incredible.

9. I live in Bulgaria, no such things here lmao