Anyone ever drink kombucha drinks?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by boysetsfire08, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Nope but they look pretty good

2. I had the green one. i was just wondering if anyone has had it and likes it and knows wat it does

3. I like kombucha, but not really that brand.

I've had a few local ones when a friend of mine was trying to open a kombucha bar. Some of them were really good.

4. I just found this post about kombucha after searcing quite a bit to see if there was any reports on kombucha affecting your high from cannabis. I wanted to see if anyone else reported anything similar to my experiences.
    After the first time I smoked and drank a few glasses of kombucha I noticed a difference to my high. I wasn´t sure how exactly to describe it but I definately noticed something, and in a good way! I thought the kombucha might have been the culprit so I tried it again. I had the same noticeable reaction.
    I have since drank kombucha while getting stoned and certainly feel the difference after combining the two vs not drinking kombucha. It doesn´t seem to matter what strain I smoke (although I prefer sativas) I feel the difference of the high after introducing kombucha.
    Give it a try since kombucha is healthy and hydrates while intensifying your high!

5. Yeah, they taste like straight asshole.

6. I make my own. Much better that way.

7. It's generally an acquired taste. The raw variety that is pictured up top is a popular brand that is found at Whole Foods, I have never seen it in any other store. It's pricey, but is very good for your overall health. All that aside, if you hate vinegar then this will not be your cup of tea. Kombucha is literally fermented tea with a wild yeast strain that eats all the available sugars in the mix and shits out alcohol and unique adjuncts that gives the drink its "unique flavor" and effervescent bubbles. I love the stuff, but didn't always. Still to date, nothing refreshes me like the original flavor.....mixed with some Colorado medical, and a fresh mango 30 minutes before hand...you will never come down.