Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever do this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by higherfire, Sep 18, 2012.

1. got a 10 sac and rolled it up, decided to put honey on it so it lasted longer

We couldn't find any honey so we used chocolate syrup (not the kind you mix with your milk) it was thick and had the consistancy of honey

It was a little harsh but had a cool chocolatey after taste

Anyone else ever do something similar to this?

2. I have never done this but I wouldt mind giving it a try

3. #3 MagicTC03, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    Yea I used maple syrup tho, and I've used promethazine too. Too much of a mess if you ask me

We don't allow discussions on other drugs here - WW

4. you know smoking stuff like that is bad for you...

the sugar gum on a joint paper is ok, or not TOO bad at least.
    but rubbing syrups on your blunt/joint imo is just a terrible idea for your lungs and body period.

save yourselves man. come on.

5. i thought about dipping the blunt , in syrup but i heard it was alot more harsh than honey :::eek:::: .

6. yeah im aware its bad for you, i RARELY ever do this

More than anything i would use promethyzine codeine

7. I also dont dip the blunt in it, i take a SMALL dab and rub it on the outer leaf instead of saliva

8. OMG I am so tempted to flame dumb ass posts like this one.....

9. chocalate syrup seems like it would be pretty thick but i always wanted to try honey and see wut its all about

10. Im not into putting food on my weed. I just can't.
    I can put the weed in food, just not the other way around.

11. A tiny bit of honey sounds interesting, in all honesty.

12. You prob shouldnt be inhaling burnt sugar, thats really bad

13. and your right. ive already stated this.
    a little sugar gum on a joint paper is ok, but rubbing any kind of syrup on your joint/blunt is 9485679348569x more dangerous than before.

it literally does no good either. your weed is gonna burn at a certain consitancy, so trying to change that is really only hurting your lungs.