Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever do spiritual stuff stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Spiritual isn't exactly the best word but that's the closest thing I can think of. Anyone ever do any crazy shit that would be related to the thread title? I'm thinking of watching Enter The Void but it sounds like it would creep me the fuck out. Apparently people watched it and look at the world differently.

yeah so anyone do any creepy, trippy, spiritual kind of stuff stoned? Let me know!

2. I used to think i could read minds while i was high.

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

3. I jerk it. Super spiritual

4. This is very true. Anyone who hasn't tried it, should.

5. I feel like I'm a modern day Nostradamus, especially when I'm high. I'm just too lazy to record my prophecies in any way shape or form.

6. Yes getting high alone, for me, is a very spiritual experience.

7. Bud makes mediating alot easier for me.

8. Look at those trippy youtube videos to open up your third eye

9. heard good reviews about enter the void:smoking:

10. I have prayed at the porcelain throne.

11. enter the void was such a fucking good movie. if you aren't a spiritual person, don't watch it

12. I'm not a spiritual person at all, but why shouldn't I?

13. dude I want those nachos

14. Took the words right out of my mouth. Don't do that anymore, my joint fell out.