Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever do any medical studies for money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justyn93, Sep 29, 2011.

1. There is a place in my town that does medical studies for money and the lowest they give you is 300 for a one day dermatology study. The studies pay up to around 4k. I was thinking about doing this then buying myself some new subs and a new 4000krms amp. or a few ounces haha

2. Holy shit I'd jump on that in a second! With all these regulations and whatnot it's not like you're going to be experimenting with LSD like in the old days... being a college kid I'd love an opportunity like that

Who cares if you sit in a room for 8 hours, 300 is some good money regardless..

3. yeah my friends dad would get like 3k for sitting there for a weekend then doing like a few check ups and you can do these once a month. some are VERY low risk too like testing out generic tylenol and shit

4. Wow thats awesome I'm sure they have some around here being a college campus of 40k kids and all..

5. Yeah you should check into it if you need cash. the one in my town is called pracs

6. Dude like what if you get their and theyre like "Son, we're trying to see how much marijuana can make a human being retarted for 3 days. Are you up for this?" "Yes." :smoke:

7. Wait so your saying that that would be a bad thing....

8. haha I mean.... yes and no