Anyone ever cut there own hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by smokinbudzzz, Apr 5, 2015.

1. i shave my own head from time to time but i wouldn't cut it if i decided to grow it out and then get it styled.

fuck hair though it's easier to deal with when kept as short as possible. also helps keep cool since i live in the 9th circle of Hell aka Florida.

2. I did gave myself a bald patch, so decided to go bald, never again. I dont have anything against bald people but i like to have hair. Eitherway people asked me wtf happened i had to lie and said that i did it for charity..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. I did once and the next barber I saw said it looked like someone ran a lawnmower over my head lmao

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have been cutting my hair for years now. I use to just go to great clips or something but decided to just save the $15 a month.

I started with my girl cutting my hair which usually took like 2 hours. I'm a male with short hair....but got impatient one day and tried it myself. Now within 7min I can give myself a good looking haircut. I still have her come in and check the back of my head for unevenness.

5. i have a buzz cut so i do it myself. no point in paying someone to do something i can do myself

6. I buzz my own hair.

7. I have it was terrible but I didn't give a shit

8. I am and it's not that bad.. it's simple cuz i have long hair

9. That reminded me the same experience with hair cutting :D:D I was 17 years old and decided to make on my head smth similiar to this one on HairStylezz but not so extreme :D Well, in my eyes and eyes of my friends it looked cool but when I visited the salon much later the hairdresser strongly asked me not to this again :D:D
    Now I prefer to make on my head different bobs, like on these pictures :) And always in the salons! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. I prefer to shave my head but still do some detail work blending the sides and squaring off the edges so it looks better when it grows out. i would never take scissors to my head on my own thowever that mistake was already made

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 Greys0n, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    I did it and it was awful.

12. I tried it before, I cut my own bangs.

13. Wahl clipper with a no. 2 attachment. Buzz my head and my beard. Lean and mean just like me.

14. Good choice, but for my face shape suit only bob with bangs newaylook:wacko:
    I'm also had experience with own cut and I didn't regret it at all. I wanted to cut my hair and make it look like a scene kid's hair all layered. That was when I was 19 years old. I just got cheap scissors and started cutting my hair all uneven. Of Course I got made fun of by some b*tchy girl at church but I figured she was just jealous of me. :sneaky:
    [​IMG]

15. I tried and the result was awful, so now I visit barber shops :)

16. I tried a Mohawk once

but it went left to right

rather than the front to back

I did wonder why peeps laughed tho

until I saw a pic

facepalm...lol