Anyone ever cut there own hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by smokinbudzzz, Apr 5, 2015.

1. I just tried it today and looks just as good as when the barber does it. Last time I was getting my hair cut it looked super fucking easy so gave it a try and i'm very happy with it. My hair style is like this

[​IMG]

Anyone else try to cut there own hair? If so, how did it turn out? No more barber for me [​IMG]

2. #2 Marilu J, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    any tips regarding cutting your own hair for females?

3. #3 LitFlip, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    I usually only let the hairstylist cut my layers and even me out and I don't let them cut my bangs lol . they always seem to make it look funky and it never comes out the way out should .. But if you cut your bangs by yourself I would suggest cutting them while your hair is dry and only cut with the scissors in an upwards , slightly diagonal position . this makes it so you only cut a small bit of hair per snip and since you cut upwards , it gives it a more natural look since it's not abnormally even . for bangs , a little goes a long way , and spending an extra minute or so to take your time can make a big difference . also , if your hair is naturally strait , it helps if you straighten your bangs before you start cutting .

4. I have. Felt like a boss the first time I did it. For some reason though i can only cut my own hair. I tried cutting my friends hair once and i totally fucked it up. Had to go to the barbers the next day. But then again we were both crossfaded and in the woods lol.

5. Your cutted hair is looking good. Basically I always cut my hair like you have done. Carry on mate.

6. Your new haircut is really amazing, as it is suiting your face cut and making you more handsome and smarter.

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lk2KHajp4Y

8. Really amazing!

9. Tried it once; regret it always.[​IMG]

10. I started a couple years ago and never looked back.

11. It's not like I can go to the salon and be like "make it look like I don't give a fuck"

Cause I don't so I cut my own

12. I've been cutting my own hair for several years...also have cut both my son's hair all their lives.
    I get my wife to trim around my neck and ears, otherwise, it's really easy.
    Not to mention saving $20...

13. Hell ya. But it was a Mohawk. Also used to shave the sides of my head with a razor every second day. Had to keep my foot long liberty spikes on point

14. I buzz my own head lol.

15. buzz cut is easy

16. They say that hairstylists are immune to economic recessions. That's because getting a haircut is one of those commodities the vast majority of people aren't willing to go without. I highly recommend investing in a haircut the same way you would go see a doctor if you were feeling sick. It can save you your job, your business, and/or your livelihood. Not even hairstylists cut their own hair, for good reason. lol

Of course, if you're just a male in need of a head shave, then it's easy to do at home.

17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. i shaved my head ill try find a pic

19. I used to cut my own hair but now my girlfriend (who did hair cutting as part of her special effects make up course) does it for me! share a joint, put some music on and relax - way better than the barbers/hairdresser