Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever chew after a smoke session?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WB x NikeSB, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Be honest, haha.
    I do sometimes, it gives you a crazy buzz.

2. one time

didnt like it

but i dont really like chewing in general...

nice cig by the way

3. Haha thanks if that wasn't sarcastic! :rolleyes::smoking:

4. mmmm it's my favorite thing to do....wintergreen flavor after smoking green is great

5. I did it for the first time yesterday it was alright I wasn't super high though I was coming down a bit wasn't as good as skittles or stuff like that.

6. i hate doing that when i'm high, i usually have pretty bad cotton mouth so my mouth is all dry and i cant feel it that well, i dont want something that'll make you throw up in my mouth

7. its all about bustin out a pipe and packing a fat bowl of tobacco then puffing on that. i swear that shit made me trip balls the first time. ive never spun like that off anything but a pipe.

8. ill usually throw in some berry or citrus pouches because im a pussy and ill throw up if i do long cut anymore. i used to dip alot and was used to long cut then i stopped for a year tried long cut two weeks ago. was soooooo close to yuking, ill never dip again. pouches only.

9. i dont like to dip but nothing beats an awesome buzz from a kool after a smoke sesh

10. Skoal Straight Long Cut FTW!