anyone ever been to Wells Fargo center in philly pa.

Discussion in 'General' started by seanster1, Nov 11, 2016.

1. I plan on seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers on Feb 13. The only problem is I recently broke up with my girl that drove to all the concerts. I don't have a car until tax season. This will be my second time seeing RHCP. They put on a kick ass show which they do every show they play. I plan on buying my tix in January but I don't have any friends so I plan 100% on taking a 4-5 bus trip to philly. My only concern is being by myself at the bus stop at 11-12 at night. I know it the city of brotherly love but I'm sure a brother wont hesitate to rob you. Do think this is a good idea? Do you think others will be at the bus stop? not to far to the venue. I'm going to see 5FDP In December there. so ill get a better idea. I just wanna know other opinions

2. There's places like this all over the US.... but it depends. Are you an easy target?

I walk 3 miles in downtown Orlando (fucking hella-ghettos surround the city) to pick up frequently late at night 11pm-2am(ish).
    I've never had an issue with anyone, and there are some places just a few roads over that I am legit terrified to drive through... and I have done so on accident a few times, literally 50 people having a drunk trash fire in the middle of the road which I fucking had to drive down. Looked like a damn Waka Flocka music video.
    However, I've been throwin' weights since high school, so most muggers (who are probably detrimentally malnourished due to their "lifestyle choices" i.e. crackheads) would choose a skinny preppy doucher than some buff frat kid in a wife beater.

Good luck man, hope the concert goes well. I'm 99% sure everything will be fine, especially if you're close to the venue. Stay in well lit places.