Anyone ever been to uganda in africa?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 1157798, Mar 23, 2023.

1. I love uganda, the country is full of awsome people, the culture is rich, and they don't let western countries recolonize them with weird ideologies, which is why they enacted the law that had just passed. SmartSelect_20230322_234129_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Don't say your gay there, life imprisonment .

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Idi Amin was real awesome. :rolleyes:

4. And bhang is illegal :(

5. Nah Never Been To Any Where In Africa. I From Jamaica But My Ancestors From Nigeria Tho. Do You Live In Uganda? What Law You Talkin Bout?

~Toni~

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

7. Well, looks like they got banned. Yeah, sure the country of any country in the world looks nice to look at but the fact is that there is no such thing as a good country in Africa. Asia, yes, Europe yes...but The sad truth is that there is not a single decent country in Africa, South America, south Asia and middle east are literal hell holes for anyone who is not born rich there and of the particular mindset that they like most. Want to be gay in Uganda? An Atheist? Nooooooooo.....good way to get you killed. You wanna be LGBTQRSTUVWXYANDZNOWIKNOWMYABC'SNEXTTIMEWON''TYOUSINGWITHME? nooooo....Like the middle east you will get thrown off a building for that. Not lying, wish I was because that is sad truth, but it's the truth. OH and the hilarious preachers there that make people do the weirdist shit like run out and eat the front lawn. LOL. So many hilarious preachers there.

• Agree Agree x 1