Anyone ever been to Colombia?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by UU_ood, Jul 6, 2009.

1. I'm going there later this summer and I heard from a friend that went, weed is ridiculously cheap compared to here. I'm more curious about coke prices though, coke is made there so it must be cheap right? Anyone ever been there?

2. no but be careful who you start asking for coca......no one's gonna come looking for you if you go missing

3. you should definitely look up the legalities of such substances first.
    some other countries have really really fucked up penalties for drugs and shit

4. QFT...

Another "Locked Up Abroad" case.

5. Nah I definitely won't be buying from the street. I'm only going to ask friends that know trusted people.

6. god, i'd kill to go to columbia and get fucked on their bomb ass blow

7. After looking around, a gram of high quality cocaine shouldn't be more than $10. Apparently coke can cost as low as $2 a g. And the penalties are fucking harsh, months. If anything, I'll be trying it right after I buy it. Don't want to be carrying around something that can keep me months in prison.

8. bring a lot of extra $$$ to pay of la policia if things get funky

9. I just finished reading a book about Colombia and the cocaine trade. Shit pretty much runs the country, I doubt you'd have any trouble whatsoever getting weed or coke.

Just be careful, dude.

This is true.

10. i would go if i didn't have work, one day soon enough i'll take some time off and fly down there

11. Expect to pay a little more but if you go down there I'd try to get one of the bellhops or the concierege or whatever at your hotel to hook you up. They'll probably tax you a bit but it'll be a lot less sketchy, and then you can keep going back to the same source if it's good.

12. Yeah but like MajorStoner said, expect to pay a bit more if you're visiting there.. it's pretty easy to spot a tourist trying to score, and there's nothing stopping them charging you a lot more..

13. True, but they could charge you 5x more and it's still an awesome deal:p

14. #15 FenceWalker, Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2009
    I was stationed in Panama in the mid eighties and traveled to Colombia a time or two.

Back then weed was just about given away (like 5 bucks for large garbage bag full) because it was legal for Panamanians to possess/grow it (prostitution was legal too) and since Colombia was just a hop, skip and jump over the border we bought a lot of coke for around 20 dollars a gram. Price went down from there the more you bought. ;)

Came back here (with an ounce of powder following in the mail) and discovered the cocaine in Colombia/Panama beat the commercial shit in my area by a huge margin and the commercial shit was like $110 per gram.

That took care of my coke habit (well, after the ounce was gone). :p

15. Good thing I'm Hispanic. I won't look like a tourist when I get there :hello:
    Guys ColOmbia is spelled with an O not a U.