Anyone ever been busted for possession?

Discussion in 'General' started by Martingale00, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Just wondering if anyone has ever been busted for possession and how long was your probation/drug treatment/jail time and where did it happen? I wasn't busted, I'm just wondering what sentances are being handed down in different countries/states. :smoking:

2. I was arrested for posetionwith my gf at some random at a trail around here courts on wed. Max. jail time is 1yr min is a $300 fine No prob for me thougheither way you only normaly get prob if it happens more than once butI'm canadian so my charge NEEDS to be dropped

3. Yeah I got caught with a bowl pack once. I got 9 months probation 15 hours community service a tour of a jail and rehab for 6 weeks including drug test every visit. It sucked, but now I'm a free man so it's all good.:smoking:

4. for a little ganja? thats so lame

5. I have been busted twice for possession in California. Both of them were before I turned 18. First was 3 month drug treatment program and all fines and charges would be dropped. Second was a 6 month drug treatment program and all fines and charges would be dropped and also a restricted license (drive to work, school and drug treatment only), but I dont pay much attention to it because I am a super careful driver and have never actually got pulled over for driving carelessly.

6. I got caught with a bowl packed, accidently blazing outside the cop shop(unformilier town). All I got was a slap on the wrist and a 'next time we'll... blah blah".

:hello:eric:hello: