anyone ever been abducted by aliens?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tsteed, Jun 19, 2011.

1. anyone here ever been abducted by aliens.. iv had some horrible nightmares and i think i have but i wanna hear from some other people first before i tell my experiences. no i am not crazy and i dont know why they would take someone like me or you or anyone for that matter but i think it does happen. in fact i havent been able to sleep at night for almost 5 years now because of this reoccuring nightmare i get.. i want to know if its a nightmare though. i suspect its not a dream but i wanna hear how other peoples abduction experiances have gone before i assume i have had one.:eek:

2. Since I practice magic I will astral travel. During the period right before you leave your body and right after you come back there is a point where you can sort of get stuck. The experience is similar to what people call "Night Terrors" and is worse than any other experience in the world. One time when I was coming back, I got stuck and immediately heard this horrible noise and saw a UFO above my body flashing bright strobe lights of white flashes as my body started to float up towards it. I knew it was just my spirit so I was able to maneuver myself back into my real body after what felt like the longest five minutes of my life. It was also the scariest experience of my life, and I have almost drowned in a car once so I have perspective on scary!

3. I got probed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. when people astral travel how do they not know they are just dreaming that they are flying through space.

and no ive never been abducted by aliens.

lets hear what happend to you, did they probe you?

5. No not me but funny story related to this...this one time I got sucked into my t.v. while I was watching cartoons and smoked a blunt with bugs bunny.

6. who's to say we aren't the aliens

:wave:

7. I'd say the definition of 'alien' has a lot to say about that for starters.. ;)

8. Yeah... ^

Pretty much what he said.

9. Does being held for ransom by Mexicans count?

10. lol Do most Mexicans in Mexico even know where The Netherlands is? .... I am in favor of a straw poll. :)

11. I don't know how good their education is but I think probably not.

12. Oddly enough I've heard their universities are actually quite rigorous. Now their education system probably sucks. :laughing:

13. Back in the 90's AOL had a 'Alien Abduction Survivors Group'.

It was by invitation only. I think they took themselves seriously...

14. Ha no it wasn't really aliens and I just managed to ride it through. But the difference between dreams and astral travel is pretty big. If you are projecting (Astral traveling) you will know it. I imagine it's how a computer would feel if it got a graphics upgrade. The first astral area is difficult to manipulate, just like in real life. The surroundings will not change. If you read a page from a book, get up, and later come back to that page, it will have the same text because things have a sort of permanence that just isn't typically found in dreams.

Also you should be able to see yourself leave and come back into your body. When you astral travel you won't ever have to wonder if you did it. Sort of like falling in love or being really scared.

15. I wish.......I need a change of scenery

16. yes and my ass has never been the same since

JOKE.

but foreal if you truly believe what you should get hypnotized and see what comes of that

17. hypnosis brings up false memories quite often

look up the satanic scare of the 80s. a bunch of kids/adults were claiming, under hypnosis, to have been part of secret satanic rituals and human sacrifices all over the country. investigation showed most of these "memories" to be untrue

18. wellllllllll speaking of satanic ritual its not satanic its pagan. ive been to them before. idk if u guys have ever heard of this group of terrorists called the irish republican army but my dads in that and they have rituals n shit where they sacrafice children and goats and drink blood and all sorts of spooky terrorist shit. but thats beside the point were here to talk about aliens.

19. #19 nathann, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was just pointing out that hypnosis may not be the best way determining whether one was abducted by aliens or not

20. #20 Tomber, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    Well they never got any results with whatever they did because not even a magician with less than honorable intentions would be involved with that stuff. Why? Because it doesn't work. It does nothing. What you are describing is probably fake but even if someone really did put together those groups it would not function beyond anything ordinary.

Haven't you ever seen Rosemary's Baby? That's extremely dramatized but supposing an evil group did get together it would look much more like that than the teenage/hillbilly goat BBQ you're describing.

EDIT: I don't mean to come off as harsh.