Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone 'Enjoy' the Act of Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notajew, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I heard people talk about how they like the physical act of smoking. I don't understand how someone can actually like filling their lungs with smoke. It was never meant to happen, smoke is hot, very hot. I think we all agree the feeling after smoking is good, but the actual act of burning matter and filling your lungs with it, how does that actually please you?

Unless you're a very seasoned smoke (5+ years) and I guess you'd eventually not even notice it.

2. i LOVE the art of smoking, i love the feeling, seeing the smoke, using my bong, using my beeline and seeing it burn that beautiful medicine. i would even say i like the art of smoking just as much as being high :):hello:

3. It's not like every hit we take is scalding hot.

4. To me smoking is more enjoyable than actually being high. Well not quite, but I fucking love smoking bud.:)

5. #5 BOXcarRACER, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
    Freakin shot in the dark here but I think its safe to say most of this community likes the act of smoking.

And yes, I LOVE the act of smoking. I've been smoking for god knows how long at this point and the most relaxing thing is to kick back and pass a joint around with my buddies.

6. Yeah when I first started man, I would always tell myself I'm not smoking weed anymore. I would cough, choke, it would hurt my throat. But then I got high! Nowadays though I love smoking weed, the different tricks, seeing how long I can hold it in, & etc. I like to take ghost hits, when you inhale the smoke and let out nothing!

7. just pure fun :bongin:

8. I enjoy the act of smoking just as much as the effects.

9. I absolutely love the act of smoking. Nothing better then throwing on some Red Hot Chili Peppers and loading snappers. Green taste every time. Smoking tricks are always fun too.

10. I love smoking, it's the greatest with a nice fat joint, gotta love it.

11. when i am sober i don't enjoy it however after one or two hits i start to love it especially because at that point i can inhale as long as i want or it feels that way at least :smoking:

12. Same here, bud.

I love smoking my bong... soo fun.

13. Pardon me for asking, but what do you mean by smoking tricks? Like blowing rings? or wuht?

I LOVE the act of smoking, but only if I'm bongin. Hot smoke sucks :x

14. I love the feeling of having my lungs filled with hot smoke. The hotter the better, feels like it hits you harder, YA FEEL ME BRO!!!!

No for real though, you get used to it, and eventually you'll be power rippin the last 35 hits off a blunt thats a cm long. I skateboard too though, so I'm moderately masochistic. Just not in any sexual ways

15. Not smoking but.........I love to see my vaporizer whip fill up with thick rips from some great vapor producing bud!

:)

16. I hate the act of smoking marijuana

I love smoking hookah though

17. Why the fuck is your smoke hot? smoke is not hot at all.

18. Nothing better then smoking a joint in the great outdoors. Its great to just slow down and live in the moment.

19. To me there is something so relaxing about making it through the week to the weekend and ripping that first bowl of the night with my friends.

20. Only bongs, because it's fun to see it milk and it's not harsh at all,maybe joints they are kind of fun but are a waste of bud so I tend to stay away from smoking them, but I mostly use glass pipe/vaporizer and I don't really enjoy it..