Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone enjoy a good book blazed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Definitely see myself getting in to the habit

2. Ive tried but i finish reading a page and then im like wait what going on and i totally forgot what i just read everytime

3. yeah its good, only problem is when i read the next day and i have a few memory gaps. Or i fall asleep and lose my page/cant remember where i nodded off.

4. I like picture books

5. No I have a short attention span

6. Yep, just finished "The Hobbit" and now I'm on to the first book of the "Lord of the Rings".

7. comic books are great. any book you would normally enjoy, is something you will enjoy even more blazed! Garfield is my all time favorite!

8. Yes, love to blaze then read.

9. Yea I like it but I can't concentrate too well.

10. Yea its hard for me to concentrate

11. Yep do it all the time. It's like a movie in your head :D

12. I keep GameInformer and a few cultivation books next to my recliner.

13. Yeah, this is exactly what happens to me when I try to read while stoned. :p

I'm reading the words, but my mind is off somewhere else and I have to go back and read everything over again because I wasn't actually taking any of it in. :poke:

14. reading is one of my favorite things to do stoned and not stoned! lately i've been trying to read all of Hunter S. Thompson's books. Very interesting guy.

15. HST is awesome.. So is your avatar and sig.

16. I just finished up The Hobbit also, great book

Yes I like reading while high:smoke:

17. haha this reminds me of yesterday, me and my friends were stoned AF and we had nothing to do, and we were also near a libary. So me and 4 of my friends go in and right away me and one of my friends go looking for books while the other 3 were just chilling at the computers. When me and my friend found a book we wanted, we just sat on the floor and started reading for 45 minutes until my other friends came and were like wtf are you guys doing? I've never been so into a book before :) seems like i can picture whats going on in the book in my head also,

18. [quote name='"mrsbradford"']Yep, just finished "The Hobbit" and now I'm on to the first book of the "Lord of the Rings".[/quote]

Good job. After that make sure you read the Silmarillion. Makes the books have so much more depth to them

19. I like to read comic books and graphic novels. Im currently reading Locke and Key: Head Games, its pretty good if your into darker/horror stuff.

20. I like to read erotica while blitzed off my dick