Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Elses Ears Ring And Vision Becomes Odd While Smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dedadoo, Jun 15, 2013.

1. I'm kind of new to smoking pot but I'd say I've done it at least 15-20 times now. But I noticed usually towards the end of my first blunt (if its fat) or start of my second my ears start to ring.. Like not just a little bit... All I hear is ringing lol. And my vision also becomes weird. I start to see like red and orange lines. This only last for like 3-5 minutes then I go back to feeling the normal high. Just wondering... Does this happen to anyone else?

2. Lack of oxygen? lol, i have no idea what to say to this, other than it ain't normal, when your sound and sight are being affected by something its pretty easy to tell that something is "Wrong".

How wrong or what it is that is wrong i couldnt tell u tho