Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokey420, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Did anyone else smoke for like a year or two of heavy smoking and not know about sativa and indica until they came here? All weed used to be the same to me now i catch myself trying to feel what kind of high i have lol :smoking:

2. Yeah. I've been smoking for about two years and had no idea. I never even really thought much about strains of weed as I couldn't tell the difference between the two strains I've supposedly had. Pineapple Trainwreck and... something else. I never really put much thought into a piece either.

3. I was the same. I had no idea about the different types of cannabis. Now when I get high i also try to decide whether it is sativa or indica. I think its kind of fun to try and guess. But now knowing the different types of cannabis I feel like a more "established" smoker... or more of an aficionado. Or for example: a person that knows a lot about wine. I feel more knowledgable.. thats what I wanted to say!