anyone else work at mcdonalds?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ckk, May 19, 2012.

1. So i started working at mcdonalds when I was 16 which was 2 years ago and it has always been a badass job to me. My new store manager lets me drive his bmw to the bank with 6grand deposits and he has a pill bottle with joints chillin in the glovebox that he always tells me to puff one up just have the windows cracked. He offered me a manager position but I said nahh im moving in about 6 months I cant do that to you. Just got another raise too making $12 an hour. I keep getting random ass raises for things like taking up the responisility of doing inventory and ordering all the supplys each week. This last raise is nice as fuck because now I can afford my 600 dollar car payment and 600 dollars rent with 500 left over after my other bills aswell. People who say this is a shitty job either work at a shitty mcdonalds or they are one of the slackers that think just because its mcdonalds they can half ass their job and still get something out of it. Gotta love the golden arches.:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. You must work the during the day (6 AM to 10 PM). I worked over nights (10 PM to 6 AM) for a long ass time and that was ass kicking work, especially Friday and Saturday nights due to having 2 cooks and 1 guy on drive through working 2 lanes and 1 manager. I was even experienced with fast food when I went there.

3. i think for those kinds of places its always comes down to the manager or the person in charge who makes it either a good job or a shitty job.

i worked at a car shop once. when i first started there the manager was cool. he got promoted and went to another store. the new guy turned the place around to the point where i dreaded going to work.

good luck while you are there and milk that cow dry

4. McDonald's just disgusts me. People need to get paid though, it's pretty sad.

5. nah, but YOU GUYS ARE THE SHIT! seriously though, its probably really unheadthly but i eat a good amount of fast food :). i love it. hahaha and its so ...fast... mc doubles are the shit.

oh and running back in a few hours later to refill your drink. :cool:

6. I worked at BK and that sucked

7. so true. first manager was the coolest guy haha wed get free food and shit like everyday.. and then randomly, maybe 'cuz i got less hours or something, just started being a fucking asssssholeee. it was like that for months, untill i quit. i still dont know what happened to this day, all the co-workers would just look at eachother during his tantrums. hahah

sorry for the thread jack

8. I just started working at in and out burger. Once I find a new one im out of that hole.

9. i could use some in n out right now :eek:

10. [quote name='"Honor Roll"']i could use some in n out right now :eek:[/quote]

Fuck yea with some animal Fries

11. Nah, Lizzie. You'll be there for the rest of your life. Bad people don't get too far in life.

That's for making fun of my dead pet, you heartless (censored).

12. -__- I make 8.50 with 3 raises smh my managers dont give raises unless its our 6 month review

13. man i remember when i worked at mc ds. it was ok. i got a rise a couple of times. i made up so many differnt variations of hamburgers and burritos wraps. for some reason i even enjoyed doing the truck.

it was going ok until one day i got food posioning and woke up to a dream of the sound of the burgers sizziling and then puking for 48 hours stright.

i went to work the next day, still having that dream fresh in my mind, stood in front of the sizziling burgers, stared at them for a second, felt sick. turned around, walked into the managers office and gave the lady my shirt and apron back lol

14. Even better..subway

15. LMFAO fuck Mc Donalds gonna bomb every single establishment with nukes one day.

16. I couldn't work there, just cause when people asked where I work id have to look at my shoes and say....Mcdonalds :(

17. It could be worse. I have a friend that used to be a fishmonger. He never told anyone, just said he worked in ASDA (basically UK Wal-Mart), then another friend saw him gutting fish and took a picture for facebook. Hilarity ensued... lol

18. Hell yeah.I'm the closing manager for now. usually work from 4pm to 12. . I'm the coolest manager there ever was. Im not allergic to hard work like some managers are. They will just boss their people around so they don't have to pitch in. I hate that.