Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else watching cops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheReturn, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Fucking pigs he was harrasing that dude cause his eyes were red, finds that baggy on his friend and takes off running and they have a helicopter and like 3 cops all for a little bag of weed

2. There's where he went wrong right there...

"All for a little baggy of weed." right?

3. What the fuck?

4. i was watching that too shits fucked up

5. i was watchin and a cop said something about "internal possession" how does that work? can you be arrested for being high?

6. Maybe if shoved coke up their ass in a baggy, no idea how the cop would know that though lol.

7. anyhow... i think that this show proves that the usa is in a police state, thats probably why we have the worlds largest incarcerated population. we live under a tyrannical and oppressive government!

8. dude i saw tat same shit yesterday!!! I dont know why he ran tho dude like seriously dumbass move but ya.... yeah its illegal to be under the influence of marijuana tho sthey can bust u for that....