Anyone else toking at 12:00 tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by 4The2Great0, Apr 20, 2010.

1. I know I am.

:wave: :smoking:

2. ya of course, but also at 420 tonight

3. hmm thanks for reminding me, i will :smoking:

4. Lol shit I don't know if I want to stay up or just sleep then celebrate tomorrow. . .

No problem have fun lol.

5. yessiirrr, meet here on this thread at 12 and lets have a blazeeee-a-thon

6. im down for the said blaze-athon.

but to answer the question, yes ill be smoking at 12 p.m. and wont stop till the clock strikes 12 p.m. again

:bongin::smoke::smoking: :hippie:

7. You think that...and then all of a sudden it's 1 in the afternoon and you're passed out on the couch. It's an admirable goal, but smoking all day proves nigh impossible...and hella expensive.

After that happened to me last year, I decided to focus my smoke sessions in order to get the most out of my pot. Every bowl makes the next one a little less effective, only time and sleep reset the cycle.

8. Hell yeah count me in.

I love the enthusiasm but i meant 12 am in celebration of 4/20. :smoking:

9. I agree. I am going to try and smoke conservatively tomorrow. I feel like if I smoke then smoke again to attempt to get higher all it does is prolong the high that i'm at. I need to smoke then come down completely then smoke again.

10. hahaha, i meant a.m. too. im just a lil high

11. yeah ill take a snap at 12 for the blaze-athon:bongin:

12. Just picked up an eighth from a cool kid I went to school with. That rhymes. Anyway,someone congrutulate me.

13. Congratulations! :hello:

Get on this thread at midnight and smoke that shit lol.

14. Unfortunately I have to work at 6am tomorrow so I'm going to bed early, but from whenever I wake up to whenever I go to bed it's on like donkey kong.

15. yes sir mister dean king sir!

16. I got my cookies ready to eat! I got few jays rolled up. got the volcano packed, sir 12:00 is the beginning of my day. Wake up every couple hours and have half a cookie: )

17. i was hoping so but i'm kinda doubting it now. i'm trying to talk someone into coming over

18. Ehh, gotta get up early.

Got an eighth of dankity dank set aside for the day!

Making fruity pebbles outta our different strains with friends:cool:

19. You sound more prepared then I do.

Best of luck to you sir, I hope you can join the festivities.

That sucks, but at least you are ready for tomorrow.

20. this year im set, well kinda, more bid would be nice. i got an eighth of mids and a g of heads for myself, and im smokin a quarter at my friends tomoro afternoon (stupid classes) im gonna make a firecracker for class and stay up all night blazin, i got 40 mgs of adderall and im gettin 15 more tomoro, im also gonna be doin cid tomorow. it will be a good day!