Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else tired or people who are "dry"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by aw69, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Hey GC I don't know if this thread violates the rules of this site but I have a huge problem that I'm sure others do, everytime I pick up bud the person giving it to me has pounds of it, then the next time I go he's completely "dry", I live in rhode island and was wondering if anyone else has this problem and would like to know if anyone knows any people who could give me great bud at a good price in the 401, tell me your thoughts...

2. Yes this thread violates the rules. You can't ask for hookups here. If your guy has pounds, he should be able to let an ounce go relatively cheap. Pick up more at a time and start looking to pick up again before you run out completely.

3. im in the 401 but I can't help you out. sorry

4. Go on a tolerance break until harvest? You go to uni in RI?

5. I'm tired of people posting on GC about being 'dry'.

The 'Stash Jar' sub-forum is "where you can discuss and post pictures of your current stash as well as specific strains. You can also post about where you smoke your stash, too."

You aren't posting anything about your current stash you're posting about you lack of a stash.

6. Well to answer your titles question; I think everyone is,including the people who are dry.