Anyone else think you're a drug addict?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mariofanboy31, Mar 10, 2010.

1. I pretty much know I am... What about you guys?

2. #2 Freakish, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    I'm a bit addicted to caffeine, but not smoking weed requires no effort.

3. I dont consider weed a drug so nope.

4. Definitely.

I can barely contain my reefer madness without having AT LEAST 7 TOKES A DAY ARRGHGGHRGRHGHGRHRGH.

EDIT: I also fancy nicotine.

5. Yea man opiates/opiods...Dont do them anymore but i wish i could again lol

6. Kind of, but I don't care. Like I said before, getting high is the best thing in my life.

7. not really, ppl don't look down on me.

but i know i am.. i know i have a problem

btw i am quiting everything though. i haven't done drugs in over 24 hours... well i been smoking cigs. but other than that not even coffee. hopefully i can straighten my life out and go back to enjoying weed like i used to.

8. I've done drugs, but none of them have given me the urge to do more, not even cocaine...

Never TOUCHED crack, meth, or heroine those 3 I am scared of physical addiction

9. Come on man, don't be silly.

10. bold statement

11. i am a drug addict. mostly recovered, but i wouldn't be surprised if people considered me one.

12. I don't know if you can genuinely be "addicted" to weed, but it's very habitual for me. I smoke bowls whenever I want to which is all the time. :eek:

I've been thinking lately that I should probably slow down or take a t-break.

13. well i have no job and i have no life.. all i do is Drink And smoke weed And if i cant get weed i smoke k2 Or spice and it has happend a few times where i would be sitting there like on the way to a movie with my gf Or playing a video game with my friends and would light a smoke OR pour a drink and they would look at me like... Wtf man but not say anything so .. maybe i Could have a problem in the eyes of someone els... But in my mind... i dont See a thing wrong with my lack of responcibility Seeing as i dont have a care in the world..

Dont get me wrong tho i am Allways looking for work and considering the greenhouses are closed around me are closed due to snow... the lack of employment Is not my fault...

i only have green house and landscape Xp so its kinda hard to get a "real" job without a Real job reference i allways worked under the table.. so it makes it a Lot harder..

14. My parents believe (correctly) that I am completely dependent on caffeine. Whenever I go to visit them (we live in different states) they're always asking "How much coffee should we get? What kind of roast do you need?" because when I'm not there they would never keep coffee around the house, being non-users themselves.

It's worrisome because most of the time I think they're just being kind, be every now and then it sounds like they're actually concerned for my well being more than simply trying to do something nice...

15. Never weed.
    Ex yeaa, I was addicted to ex for lyke a year. It's the only drug Ive ever been addicted to. I haven't done it for about a year now.. It's not that I can't do it it's jus that I choose not to.. I mean I'll do it once in a awhile but that's about it. Not like before
    Weed is jus like a must have haha that and cigs. They both have to go with any other drug, including alcohol.
    Speaking of alcohol, it's the only drug that makes me feel like I can't control my body, I hate that feeling. I barely drink and when I do ahaha i drink to get fuckeddd up :)
    I've been smoking weed for lyke almost four years and I know I can quit at any time. Rite now I'm visitingmy brother in San Diego CA. He knows I smoke but doesnt like the fact that I do. So he told me not to smoke while I'm here (I'm from HoustonTX) I know I can but dayyam I jus wanted to compare he weed so after about a week nd a half here I smoked today and must i tell you. The Houston shyt is wayy better than California. I was hella highhh cause Im used to be smoking lyke ten blunts a day at least for the past four years nd I haven't smoked in a week nd a half maynnee that's the longest I've been without for awhile maynee I was highh!

16. why do you put capitals on random words? just wondering.

and yeah i can kind of relate to you, i smoke legal herbs when i cant get any real weed. its basically the same.

i went through a period when i wanted to be on drugs all the time, either getting high or dropping e, or taking DXM. but thats usually with friends.

i still smoke when im alone just to relieve the boredom and because i like it, and no i dont think i have a problem and no one has called me a drug addict. i think your only an addict if you cant get by without drugs.

17. my mommy and daddy think i'm a hardcore drug addict.

=[

18. Addicted to nicotine:eek:

Other than that, nope

19. ^^^ honestly man you shouldn't smoke that crap. The health affects of synthetic cannabinoids are completely unknown. Recently they released a study trying to say cannabis causes heart problems, but they were actually using a synthetic cannabinoid on rats. You might be fine, but honestly I wouldn't want to go to a doctor in five years and find out you've royally fucked up your life.

I'd try, and wean yourself off that. I have a small addiction to pepsi because of the caffeine in it, so I know what the cravings are like. I've seen how coffee drinkers can get without their morning cup, and if you ever get stuck somewhere you'll end up killing yourself or something else.

20. im not addicted to anything anymore. i used to do opiates all the time and when i quit i had some withdrawals