Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else think rolling is easier without a roach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Dec 6, 2010.

1. or whatever you wanna call it, crutch? Anyway, i found the last couple times i rolled without one, my jay came out alot better, and takes me less time to roll without one.

2. Haha good luck rolling a roach-free J.

3. i use a roller so i have no idea, i know its alot easier to smoke with a roach

4. Yea man, you don't need a clutch either it just takes up space where weed could be :smoke:

5. I find it helps me keep shape to the joint and gives me something to roll with. Everyone has their own preferences though.

6. Their easy to roll

7. i never use them and my joints are usually Complimented like hell.

8. I use them to hook the paper round, then follow up from there

9. i find it feels more natural to roll without one too

10. i never use a crutch or whatever its called i think its completely unnecessary..i asked my mom what she thought about it and she had no idea what i was even talkin about

11. Lol? Saying that like it's close to impossible.

I don't roll J's anymore and hardly mess with them but when I rolled them I would always roll without the crutch but sometimes I would put a crutch in afterwards. Not always, but it is nice to sometimes and even though my j's hit just fine they would hit better because the mouth end was... more open?

12. #12 Jumbo, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    i roll blunts with crutches now. lol. they actually smoke better, and its cool because it just goes out when it gets to it.

dont gotta fucks with getting burned, and can smoke the whole thing down without a bowl or anything, wasting no weed.