Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else think kief takes longer to hit you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I smoked a bowl of kief from my bong about 1 hour ago and it didn't do much so I was a little disapointed... but now 1 hour later I suddenly cant feel my legs :smoke:
    any other kief storys?

2. dude, when i smoke my kif outta my ryot box...it hits me instantly and gives me such a huge head rush. sometimes it takes my blood pressure up enough to make me hot. i fucking love it.

3. Sativa kief...holy shit.

4. yeah this kief was pretty old though, will be from like 7 different strains... but I am sure this is sativa.
    When it hits you, it hits you hard!

5. all kif is is thc. so it's like sativa in that it's a lot of thc at one time. it was a combination of all kinds of dank.