Anyone else talk to themselves?

Discussion in 'General' started by Floriduh, Jun 20, 2009.

1. When I get high I usually talk to myself in my head but when I am alone I talk out loud and argue with myself it must look like Im crazy. Anyone else do this?

2. I do that allllllll of the time, even when I am not high.
    I talk and debate with myself, and learn something new every day.

3. dude I have chats with myself haha in my head! I will just spit things out sometimes but its not a everytime occurence:smoking:

wouldnt mind if it was lol I usually think on how to do this or that better and run it down in my head answering my own questions haha:D

4. Hell yeah I talk to myself, it's cool because I agree with everything I say. ;)

5. i do when im sober but when my dealer is smoking a blunt by himself he will start talking as if someone else is there then he will take a few hits an try to pass it then realize no ones there. he hates smoking dome blunts, its boring.

6. Haha ya i talk to my self out loud with or without ppl there. Last night, got really high, and a tree was making noise by my window and I promised it water if it stopped haha.

7. ahahhahahahahahahahah:laughing:

8. yes, i roam around the house asking myself wear I put something.
    sometimes i'll even ask myself what I want to do.

9. i do it. my mom does it. my dad did it.

so it's there fault i'm crazy right?

10. All the fuckin time. In the mall, stores, at work, and when some-one says something within my hearing, I just gaze at them till they piss & shit themselves.

less

11. I took it to the next level. I once beat the fuck out of myself for calling me an asshole...son of a bitch deserved it though. But in all seriousness, I think my sanity is slipping. :laughing:

12. I don't argue with myself but I do talk to myself, usually because there is a tremendous lack of intelligent conversation and I need someone to talk to.

13. soo truee

14. Hahhaa,... :)

I don't talk to myself out loud unless I'm really stressed out. Like, if I'm really busy at work for example.
    But I 'talk to myself' in my thoughts.

15. I will. I'll ask myself if I can smoke another bowl... the best thing is, the answer's always yes. :D

But seriously, I will talk to myself.

And to Moddo, I did something like that once. I have to tape down my RCA jacks for my Xbox 360, so the visual will work. It wouldn't stay for some reason. So, I said if it didn't work I would shove it up my cat's ass.
    It worked.

16. lol, I think everyone does it seems like a pretty natural thing to do.

17. Yup i do this all the time, only when im obviously alone of course, not like im some crazy guy walking down the street mumbling to himself haha.

But yah late at night sitting at my computer, while blazed, i often talk and argue with myself. its really fun when your alone :p.

18. lol, thats great.

i used to pick on people that talked to themselfs. but since i've been single i noticed i been doing it a lot. i don't talk to myself out loud unless i'm drunk.

i talk to my dog a lot.

19. i like to watch my self talk to my self....lmfao i cloned my asss.fadsffsadj:smoking:

20. I do it when I'm sober. I'm bipolar so it's kind of like the bitchy/angry side of me talking to the normal/happy side lol. It's like i mumble indistinguishably pretty much most of the time when im not doing anything.