Anyone else super fucked up right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by I Toke Alone, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Ate half a brownie, drank 10 beers and just smoked a massive bowl of sour d. I'm laying in bed and my entire body has a crazy buzz. I'm trying to text multiple girls and I keep mixing them up and forgetting what I said and it's basically a disaster. For some reason I'm listening to biggie smalls. Something I never listen to and it sounds pretty good. I feel like hopping in the back of a car and doing a drive by while getting my cock sucked by some chunky gangster black bitches.

• Like Like x 3
  2. im 100% sober and I'm enjoying it. 

3. [quote name="Crawfordthedank" post="19214057" timestamp="1387772173"]im 100% sober and I'm enjoying it. [/quote]

Attached Files:

4. I'm kinda high I guess. Tomorrow I'll be fried though, gonna be a good final day of getting stoned for a few weeks. :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yes. Representing the west coast! But yes, I'm kinda.

6. Haha I hear ya dude I'm getting there. I'm more about expanding my mind that getting shit titty hammered but whatever hahaha

7. Put the phone down man. You're gonna regret that shit in the morning.

• Like Like x 1
  8. not yet just rolling my joint :) gota feeling im gona eat everything in the kitchen....

9. Just smoked a fatass bowl of nug with the some of my hash stash. I'm growing roots in my couch haha. And drank a few brews not insanely fucked up but real fucked up

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name="Slick_Rick" post="19214271" timestamp="1387774197"]Just smoked a fatass bowl of nug with the some of my hash stash. I'm growing roots in my couch haha. And drank a few brews not insanely fucked up but real fucked up[/quote]Man being crossfaded is like a drug in its own.. So powerful.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DAWG IM SO LOUD RIGHT NOW

that's what kids say, right?

12. i have probation check-in in the morning! woo hoooo

13. I'm at about a level 7 right now and I'm going to go smoke another bowl and get to level 10. May the force be with me.

14. Oh and I have to call this girl for the first time ever right now lol prob gonna fuck this up big time.

15. Hows that girl with the dirty feet doing?

• Like Like x 2
  16. dude when I get high enough the only thing I can say is "what?" Lol and laugh. That's about it

• Like Like x 1
  17. [quote name="lazytoker" post="19214307" timestamp="1387774437"]Hows that girl with the dirty feet doing?[/quote]Lol honestly, I've had phone sex with her twice already..

18. Phone sex is GAY nigga get that hoore (read: hewr, like a north jersey mobster) over to your pad, lick it n stick it homeboysent from underneath my balls

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 Crawfordthedank, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013

If I throw a party I will have multiple kegs. I just find it stupid to get fucked up all the time. I used to smoked 7-14 grams a week. Just this passed month I started to drastically cut down on my smoking and over break I have only been smoking one good sized hit every other day to watch a movie and fall asleep. I probably smoke less than a gram a week right now. Moderation is whats good, plus my tolerance was way too fucking high. Personal blunts actually fuck me up now. I used to have to smoke 4.2 gram 100% hash blunts to get blazed as a mother fucker.

20. Went tailgating @ 4:00AM this morning, smoked pot, drank, watched football and ogled all the cute asses in the stadium.  Passed out at one point, woke up and felt like absolute shit, kinda evened out by game time though....  Still drinking and smoking, ugh......