Anyone else super excited for 4/20?

Discussion in 'General' started by TOKRFRED, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Haha, i dont know why i love 4/20 so much but i really do. Its Feb now and im excited thats its only a couple months away. So does anyone else possibly love 4/20 as much as me? :D:smoke:

2. yea... I'm getting some pure gold and smoking a quad.

3. Damn.... I started to get excited when it hit Christmas time.

4. yes, and its 420 on the east coast in 7 minutes......gonna go smoke at that time....i hope others do as well

5. No not really , when you are a pothead 365 days 4/20 don't really matter ... for most of us in Canada September to October is more of a holiday than anything due to the outdoor harvest

6. m'so excitedz!!!!

7. I'm indifferent about it.

8. Talking about harvests
    My current grow should have some cured bud for 4/20 :)

9. I'm pretty excited yeah, it's on a friday. I don't have classes on friday this semester, so its all good.

10. Unfortunately, my grow (first one) won't be ready for 4/20. This will be my second 4/20. Since 4/20 is a Friday this year, I'll probably just have my brother and friend or two at my place. Def be smoking weed like always but I'm thinking I will buy a quarter of dank and mix up a batch of pot brownies.

11. Meh...

I know its "our" number and all, but its just a number to me. I will leave all the 420 shenanigans to the hooligans :)

Who am I kidding, like I need another excuse to smoke?

Fine... I will celebrate. But just this ONCE!

Only because I love cannabis that much.

Yeah, thats it! It is a "holiday" of sorts... More of a Highlyday... Or somethin'

Damn... I guess deep down... I am kinda excited lol.

12. Yup might not go to school but depends wat my friends will be doing. Ill get an eigth and so will eqch of my friends. Start it at midnight. Go to bed, wake up at 4 20 toke, maybe go to school, but not before smoking again. Smoke at lunch, then all day after school lol

13. This might be my first 420 celebration since the others were left to disappointment due to not finding dealers, new location, no funds but yeah hopefully I'll have some dank by then and smoke with my boy and get blazed like a fucking durango hahaha

14. I also toked up at 4:20 on the east coast. :smoke:

And hell yeah I'm excited for 4/20, it's gonna be a great one this year. I'm gonna save up the money for a quat for the day. :D

15. I won't be smoking this 4/20. It really burns my asshole man..

16. 420 is overrated in my opinion. I smoke weed everyday, it doesn't matter and smoking on April 20th doesn't make it any better or worse. It's just another day to get high.

17. I'm not excited at all
    4/20 is the one day of the year that i will not smoke
    I got booked last 4/20, and didnt even get to smoke

18. meh. all it is for me is a reason to go downtown and smoke in public.

19. Absolutely. Nothing like bonging it outside on a lovely day in front of government buildings all day :)