Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, May 11, 2011.

1. #21 Verdurous, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sincerely sorry man. :(

2. Well shit, go smoke some more, because I am about to smoke a couple bowls to the face, too. So, please if you want, feel free to join me. :bongin:

3. Lol same. Tho robbing a bank would be sickkk even though no one today is really smart enough to pull it off. Because usually people that are poor and desperate enough to have to rob a bank are probably pretty stupid already (not to be pretentious that's just usually the case).

4. #25 Verdurous, May 11, 2011
    It's not because they're poor necessarily, but definitely because they're stupid enough to rob a bank.

5. Robbing a bank doesn't make you stupid. Robbing a bank without an EXTREMELY elaborate plan to break in without setting off alarms/being caught by security cameras would make you stupid, because you're just going to get caught. In fact, I'd respect any dude who successfully robbed a bank and is living well more than I'd respect a harvard graduate with a 6-figure MD's income.

6. #27 Verdurous, May 11, 2011
    Who knows, maybe the true geniuses of the world now spend their time robbing banks so skillfully no one notices.

7. Is anyone else stoned? On grasscity? They say there is no such thing as a stupid question but... Maby you shoulda gone to school.

8. #29 MistaBrosky420, May 11, 2011
    I find it humorous that Im in school and I'm drinking weed Tea from the can. Like legit weed Tea it's called Hi-T. I bought it from the dispensary.

9. #30 Verdurous, May 11, 2011
    I tried going to school and got straight A's until they kicked me out after getting sick and having emergency surgery. Yeah, I was blacked out on benzos when they made all of the wonderful decisions that've destroyed life as I knew it cause some doctor didn't bother to notice I'm allergic to them due to extreme adverse psychological effects. Shittiest part is I have no money to get a lawyer to fix it all and get people to stop turning a blind eye to my rights.

10. #31 Verdurous, May 11, 2011
    I'd stop thinking into too much because the tea isn't gonna help if you get the giggles. lol Or, at least it won't help relieve them. :lol:

11. Just smoked 3 bowls of skywalker og, reporting in

12. #33 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Not stupid was just wondering if anyone tellin what they b doing

13. about to blaze this bowl i packed an hour ago that i forgot about for some reason.

14. This post makes too much sense to continue the thread.

15. skipping school to get high...aaah the good old days. watch some jerry springer maybe hit up the mall

16. Yooooo I'm Jake tooo hahahaha
    Oh I'm baked :bongin:

17. Not right now but ima bout to dip into my coco puffs and start buzzin. I'll report back. That is if I can remember too...

18. #39 Lugef, May 20, 2011
    Been awhile

19. lmao High Schoolers :rolleyes:

One day we all mature though... right?