Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, May 11, 2011.

1. Stayed home from school taking hits of my homemade gravity bong. Anyone else high?

2. Yup, except I'm out for summer.

3. #3 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What a lucky man.

4. i stayed home from school, too. And before the age police come and attack me, I am 18. Yes I am high, but I am down to my last few bowls. dammit.

5. I toked up this morning before coming in to work but its almost gone now, so I'm just buzzed at this point. Too bad I didn't bring any with me to re-up for the rest of the day.

6. I'm watching judge mathis with my little chihuahua. So baked. :)

7. Aww man you should really go to school.

8. Nothing like bringing edibles to work. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. Yeah I have yet to make any. Next time I get some mids, I'll have to set some aside to make some edibles for myself. :p

10. #10 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Whys that? Senior year is nothing important.

11. Then drop out.

I'm a little stoned. But not on bud.

12. #12 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Naw. I'd rather have a decent job

13. Then don't skip out on school to do drugs...

14. You should look at my first edible experience thread. Quite interesting, ill sum it up for you. Basically I made about a 1g firecracker and ate it and the next thing i know i passed out and woke up at midnight still very high. I ate the firecracker at around 7pm. Quite a fun experience. Still felt a little weird the next morning too.

15. Same bruh. Kill people, burn shit, fuck school. Oh, and get money. A milli.

16. #16 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Its 1 day chill out..

17. #17 Verdurous, May 11, 2011
    It is if you want to go to an expensive college so you can get a job to pay off the loans, with a company owned by your bank, and also take out as big of a house loan as everybody else, then try to pay that off along with the credit cards you wracked up trying to feed your family while drowning in all of the debt, just like society tells you too, which is controlled by the bank because it owns everything (it's why they got bailed out, if they lose, we all lose our wonderful loans and jobs).

Yeah, I'm about ready to say the hell with it all too.

18. Here's a handgun. Oh, and some scotch in case you're too pussy. :smoke:

19. #19 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Ehh thanks for Killing my high >.>

20. #20 Verdurous, May 11, 2011
    Oh, well I'm a conscientious objector, so guns, suicide, and killing the bank owners is a bit out of the question for me. Not pussy either because a pussy wouldn't take a bullet rather than shoot one.