Anyone else staying in tonight?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420 High Times, Dec 31, 2011.

1. So I could go out tonight but just don't feel like it. Going out, drinking till I have a shitty head ache and then need to get home. Just to wake up and feel like shit in the morning. I guess I'm just getting sick of it I guess.

I think I'm just going to smoke a fat L by myself to ring in the new year, If I even stay up that late. I thinking of going on a "TRIP" in the woods with my friend tomorrow morning to really start off the new year correctly haha.

What about you guys, what are you up to tonight?

2. Same as you mate, fuck going out. Its really pissing my mate off though, he's trying so hard to persuade me.

Sometimes I kind of enjoy being a dick by just refusing to go out. I think I have some psychological issues or something. Also I've got a few spots at the moment so yeah fuck it.

Gonna go roll me a fat 1g joint

3. yeah i'll be staying in only because i don't have shit to do
    no bud either =[

4. I'm staying in, I'm heading back up to school on Monday so I just wanna chill my last days at home. Have an eighth of OG crack and a blunt wrap :)

5. I'll be staying in, I've stayed home my whole vacation and I'm really enjoying it this year. Kicking back, relaxing, and roasting myself toasty! :smoke:

6. #6 SpliffDoobious, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    I'm stayin' the FUCK home ,me amigos.Fuck dealing with crazy traffic and those loony tune motherfuckers who can't hold their liquor.I'm gonna sit here,just me and my doggie.I'm gonna drink a few Hurricane HG's ,enjoy my Bubba Kush,..and play xbox.
    So there...nyea
    :p
    Prolly lurk these boards too
    Now that I think about it-we all sound like we're gettin' old..lulz

7. Honestly man some scenarios aren't worth the stress, New Years Eve is one of those situations. Unless a friend is throwing a party at their place with a decent amount of space to passout, you're having close friend over, or you're able to walk to and from the party, this holiday is the biggest hassle ever.

We don't have that many cab in Pittsburgh and in past years that I've done the nightclub thing with friends we've had an impossible time getting a cab at the end of the night. Plus, 50-100 for a ticket to the event, still have to pay for some drinks, a packed place with tons of annoying people, and finally some stupid drama is not the way the New Year should be enjoyed.

I'll be hanging with a few close friends, make some hors d'oeuvres, drink some quality liquor, enjoy some nice kush, and have a bed to sleep in when its all over with

8. Staying in, getting stoned to the max! Hubby and I can make our own little party!

9. Fuck that im going out n getting fucked up only one time of the year for this shit, faglits

10. Staying home with my girl and getting blitzed.

11. Oh please, man, I get fucked up whenever I want. But yes I will be going out tonight too :D

My town is throwing a party/festivalish type thing downtown similar to New Years Fucking Eve in times square but in a much, much smaller scale (thank god for staying optimistic in a recession!)

Me and my niqqas are gonna drive down to the park to blaze and drink beer then we're gonna party lols.

12. Yeah I just had a mate come over to get fucked up on edibles, an ounce of smoke and some psychedelics. Much more fun than getting blind and waking up god knows where with god knows who feeling like shit, a scenario I have issues avoiding.

13. yeah im with you blades. im staying in and having some drinks. smoken on this half of white widow too.

14. Yeah this girl is kinda bugging me right now she wants to hang out and then she says she's gonna hit me up and she just hit me up an hour ago just to say "I have to wait until I'm back in town and then I'll let you know" so right now it really doesn't matter to me. Been using the car a lot the past few days so I don't feel like using it tonight so if she does want to hang out she can come and get me lol.

Other than that yeah I'm staying in I've partied plenty of times in the past but don't really care for it this year. Got some dank buds and gonna wait til later to smoke them to ring in the new year. Plus we're supposed to get a lot of snow tonight so travel will be a nightmare. About to grill some ribeye steaks and garlic mashed potatoes and make things right!

15. I party whenever I want throughout the year anyway, so today really isn't that big of a deal to me. A new year? Big whoop. :rolleyes:

Besides, I've got a new bong, and a nice fat sack! I'll be fine tonight, thanks. :smoking:

16. All of my options suck. My friends are going to the VIP area of the club where each person there has to purchase a bottle. Fuck that!! I'd like to be going out, but none of my options seem better than staying home and gettin high.

17. Yeah, this is amateur night, We stay home and have a fire outside...no $5000 DUI for me...Happy New Year!!!!!!

18. Anyone else watching the Twilight Zone marathon on Syfy? I'm pretty deep into my second bottle of champagne and some of these episodes are tripping me out. They for sure did suspenseful stories better back in the day

19. HAHA I'm 18 and i'm already over the fucking parties. Goddamn, college better revive them for me. :p fuck high school. I need some maturity.

now I am. :)

20. Just chilling at my friends tonight with food, an ounce of kush, and a life time of stories.