Anyone else staying in for 4/20?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, Apr 20, 2011.

1. I don't have work tomorrow, and I'm not going out. I'm really sick and haven't felt the urge to go out the past couple days due to it. My friends have been turning into assholes because they've done other drugs... and I don't want to hang out with them as much. I'm just gonna be chillin at home blazin all day. Anyone else blazing alone?

2. I probably am. I'm on a break from school and requested off work for tomorrow...was hoping to have some plans, but nothing came up. My boyfriend wants to go look at an apartment at 6, so that kinda kills most of my day. I'll probably just stay in and smoke. It'll still be a good day.

3. hell ya don't even know if I'll smoke tho (parents might not or work) but I got edibles soo I'll be good I guess

4. I have wednesdays off every week, I guess it's just a blessing from the stoner gods this year. :smoking: :D

If you're home smoking, check out this short story I wrote some time ago.. kick ass 4/20 story.. definite must read!!

'Happy Four Twenty' : A crazy short smokers story

5. yeah i plan on chillin by myself takin the day off and smokin a few g's of dank and watching some quality television on my home entertainment television system.

6. Yes you have to cops are too thick duuude!

7. I have class from 9-9:50, but after that I'll probably just chill at home. I have a couple cigarollos rolled, so it's guaranteed to be a good day

8. Had uni today and a test at night. Now its over (prolly failed the test like everyone else, lol) I come home to find my parents home. I blazed for first time at home with my parents home. Scary but fun!

9. Im just going to stay home, hit the bong with my friends, and chillax.

10. Yea.... kinda sucks since all my friends quit because of potential hair testing. I'm the only one from the tight group of friends that still smokes so ill be smoking alone. Ive got class from 6 to 9 tonight so im not sure if i should smoke before or not. Ive also gotta go to the gym at 3. Gym high is awesome btw. I could just wait til after class..... i dont want to.

11. I'm high often and every wenesday since class started I've been high before during and after :) 3 hour class we get a 20 min break I get out at 4 so I get to be high period not home but alone

12. I think I should............to see if I've been good :devious:

You better not bitch,
    You better not cry,
    Don't be a hole,
    I'm telling you why:
    Canna Claus is coming to town.

He's making a list,
    And checking it twice;
    he's bringin some trees
    & he's bringing some pipes.

He sees you when you're creepin.
    He knows when you're not baked.
    He knows who'll get the Irie buds,
    & he knows who'll get the shake

Oh, you better watch out!
    You better not cry.
    Better not pout,
    I'm telling you why:

Canna Claus is coming to town!

"I am sooooo fucked.......YES?"

13. no friends, no bud, what a wonderful day:mad:

14. Yeah dude this sucks. im sick right now so ill be staying home probably smoke a litter later today or tonight. Smoking alone on 4/20 sucks man..

15. Why when I have a shit load of buds, and friends who want to chill :D

16. got my crew got weed got beer got bad bitches i swear im on my level getting fucked up like everyday 4/20 is everyday for me haha HAPPY 4/20 y'all stay safe