Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else specifically look forward to kief day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Durkbeef, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I was talking earlier with a friend about this and I wanted ya'lls opinion.

Me personally, I always look forward to fridays, becasue fridays are my keif days. I take all the kief I've been gathering all week and stick it in the MFLB and get a pretty solid high. it's a nice way to end a the week and get ready for the weekend. My friend on the other hand, just grinds and grinds untill he has a suitable amount of kief and just goes for it no matter the day.

So what about you guys? Designated day? or whenever you have enough.

2. Normally it's whenever I have enough for a nice top to a bowl or two, right now I'm saving what I have and all I get until Christmas Eve ;)

3. thanks for reminding me! havnt touched my grinders keif compartment in months. time to take pictures n weigh her out!!
    :metal:

4. Niiiiiice. I wish I was you right now =)

5. I have like a gram of kief in my grinder. I have been saving it for a while and i grind up 1-2 grams a week. Any suggestions on what i should use the kief for? I think i want to save up as much as physically possible and put it in a glass bowl (like the one you have in your kitchen) and do this with it: i forgot the link. :/ lol