Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else sober tonight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Yeah I am fine, You know that date I was talking about with my girl? Well im not sure if you remember but we both were poisoned by octopus my first date and we both ended up puking in front of this restaurant, yesterday we spent the day together, it was perfect, got lots of actions;).

So this morning, I take her to dennys and we have tons of fun there! So on our way to this local park, this happens. Bam, double blow out and 2K worth of damage to my car.

I said, I need to write a book how to have the most fucked up dates 101.

But shes cool, she was shaken up by the whole thing because we almost flipped over. But we still love each other and everything is okay! Just pissed about the car!:wave:

2. Sounds like me and my BF our first few real dates he had to pay for hotel rooms for us to hang out because my sister kept locking me out and he wasn't ready for me to meet his parents yet.

I decorated 200 cupcakes and a four layer cake today for this wedding my sister is going too my hands are killing me but I can't smoke.

3. Only for a few hours more. :D

4. I found that tonight... I have to say that's my favorite of all the Mike's...;)

5. We bought the black cherry one a couple of weeks ago it was allright, I am drinking an Arnold Palmer southern style right now it is half pink lemonade and half sweet tea it is delicious :D

6. I haven't seen either one of those but I'm in a small town.. The black cherry sounds good but i'm not sure about anything with tea in it..:p

7. Looks like a good time :D

Cool bub, by the way. I should try that mike's hard lemonade. How much Alc %?

8. thanks..

It's 5% But taste :yummy:

9. 5% is enough for me. I'm not that big of a drinker. I'm sure after 6 of them I would be nice and sloppy.

10. yesss. have not had a full bag of bud for a while. Been super broke due to partyin too hard. haha no.. seriously tho. :/ I'm an insomniac, and stay up until 5 am, then sleep all fucking day. i hate it. I'm bored at night, then i miss half of the next day :(

Me n 3 dudes got a slice last night. Smoked that down real quick. We were blazed as shit, woke up and we were like damn.... we're so sober. worst feeling ever. haha

11. absolutely. All of my friends bash on MHL, cause its a "pussy" drink but you can put em down like water. so after a 6 pack or 2, well.. its a great night.

12. Another thing I like lately is thatwhipped cream vodka, I can drink a whole bottle straight and still feel great lol

13. I'm not a big drinker either... Just started my second six pack and i feel fine...:smoking:

14. I think I smoked myself sober. Does that count?

15. Yep. Most of the time I am. Makes the high so much better when I do smoke.

16. Cmon Dad go to bed already... my homies are about to come over :D

17. Sober on a Monday night, lol just great.

18. Don't you need more than 3 days to pass a drug test? :confused:

19. Why for that exact amount of time? :rolleyes:

20. sober the last to nights my dealer got into a car crash today, its just been bad