Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else smoke to sleep sometimes...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GaNinja, Jan 24, 2009.

1. I smoke a few times a day..and i usually smoke at night about an hour before bed so i can chill and sleep...I have problems sleeping and it usually takes me an hour to fall asleep while not high...and when im not high and trying to sleep i think about bieng high...anyone else??

2. Yeah, that's pretty normal. I have trouble sleeping as well and if i don't toke before going to bed I'll lay there for hours just thinking about stupid shit. You're definitely not alone on this one.

3. :Dim glad...and yeah like you said..when im high..i feel peaceful and fall asleep mad fast...when im not high i think about the dumbest shit in the world..like about stuff that doesnt matter at all or very little like its the most important think EVER...thanks:D

4. All the time.
    Not only does it make it easier to sleep, it also puts me in a better mood and makes what I think about before I sleep a lot more interesting.

5. I like to do that too. I have hypersomnia, which means that my body keeps telling me that I'm tired even though I would get full nights of sleep. Smoking before I go to sleep makes me get a much deeper sleep, so it helps out quite a bit

6. Definitely. Smoke a small bowl, just enough to get me high. Turn on some music, turn out the lights, and I'm ready for a peaceful night.

I wish it was bed time now.....hahaha.

7. o yea totally, i have insomnia and this cuts down the time i lie asleep for 4-5 hours sober to 5 mins high. its a life saver and i wished i had started smoking alot sooner than a year ago and its made it so i can actually go to sleep sober in a few hours rather than not sleeping at all.

8. it really helps me sleep, i usually got to bed around 5am and when i need to fix my schedule i just smoke at like 11 and i'll be sleeping by 1, it works wonders lol .

9. Smokin right before bed is sweet. Ive been a fan of it the past couple of weeks

10. thats how i got my mm card...i had hard times sleeping at night. since then its worked wonders

11. Yup, pretty much every night I smoke myself to sleep. Tonight I'm taking some vicodins first, so I should drift right off to sleep easy.