anyone else sleep with your pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by darksmoker, Jan 18, 2012.

1. why does my dog lick my damn bed up all the time ??????????

2. I think you might need to give up your prized bacon-flavoured sheets. ;)

3. My cat comes and sleeps with me occasionally, she usually sleeps in my dad's bed though because she likes him better.

4. I sleep with my dog all the time. He just needs to understand that I have no feelings involved.

5. my dog slowly pushes his ass into you until he eventually conquers the entire bed

that's why he sleeps on the couch now :smoke:

6. I fuck mine to sleep

7. Wow that sounds degrading. But then again i dont call my dogs pets they are my friends. And hell yes they sleep with me.

8. My dogs arent friends either...

They are family..:wave:

9. My bubbles cat sleeps at the foot of the bed. hes more like a dog that meows. Cool fuckin cat. Others sleep down stairs, but they useda try and sleep on top of me, too warm! "You tooo warm kittehsss!"

10. This makes me miss my dog...

:(

11. Since I was a little kid i've always slept with my cat. My first one that we got right before I was born would always snuggle up under my armpit, and then knead the side of my chest for like 15 minutes as i was falling asleep. kneading is that thing cats do with their paws when they kinda push the ground and extend their claws slightly, usually before they sit down somewhere. Felt like a massage and was awesome, always helped me get to sleep. Unfortunately he died at 17 years old after living a long and happy life :(

We got a new cat like 2-3 years ago and he sleeps with me as well. Whenever i get into bed he jumps up on my chest, curls up, grabs my hand with his paws, and starts licking it like crazy. After a while he then uses it as a pillow (I place my hand up on my chest when he curls up) and falls asleep.

I'm a sophmore at college so sadly I don't get to see my cat unless im home for break, but whenever I come home hes always very excited and affectionate and I gotta admit I miss him like crazy, almost as much as I miss my best friends from home.

I feel like cats are the ultimate sleep medication. I always get sooooo tired when snuggling with my cat, anyone else notice this?

12. my dog does this too for some reason...

13. Im layin next to my dog right now while on GC on my phone. Ya, my dog is a thug and goes on GC with me before crashin haha

14. Yea, I used to sleep with my two labs :love: ... 6 and 2 years ... Mom and daughter :)

15. I think its pretty nasty you guys sleep with you pets i have a bullmastif but he has
    His own bed

16. Well, he's has a mind of his own lol. We're still in the puppy stage( just turned 1) so he likes to steal things...

Here he is with one of my socks:

17. My little cat crybaby. She's always sleeping next to me. I love both of my cats

18. My american bulldog sleeps on the bed w/ me. But she tends to steal the covers (aka sitting her fat ass on 80% of them) and I have difficulty getting them out from under her. And when I try she looks at me and starts growling. But otherwise it's cool I guess lol.

19. Yeah but thats your oppinion, some of us love our animals and wash our sheets ;)

Naw really tho, its a great feeling to be loved, they just wanna be close.