anyone else sleep with your pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by darksmoker, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Agreed. I hate my animals to feel like "pets". I took them in, they are part of me.

My Corgi (His name is Coogi :D ) sleeps with me all the time? Neither of us would sleep right if we didn't. I love my lil' guy!

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I had a cat named Tucker as well. He got out the back door when I opened it for him to smell around, hasn't came back yet :(

2. You know you're a stoner when...........

your cat is named zigzag :smoking:

[​IMG]

3. Of course I don't let them think they are the alpha male. My pup knows where he stands...

Right next to me :D

4. #44 TexRx, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    My dog has pretty much always slept with me. She's 10 now. It was a problem at first cuz she would curl up next to my legs and it was hard to turn over. But she finally learned I want her to sleep on the other half of the bed

:)

5. yea... my dog sleeps with me... i often take naps with my sister's cockatiel and i had an eagle that slept in my room! I also like to chill around them when they are taking naps... so to answer your question - yes ;)

Oh and by the way my dog is an adult german shepherd!!

6. Wtf isn't that illegal? Owning an Eagle I mean.

7. #47 SwagCaleb, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    I have a American bulldog, a siamese cat, and a turtle.
    The bulldog is okay, but it's more or so my moms. He can be cool. My cat is the shit though. He sleeps in my room every day.

8. my cat sleeps on my pillow right next to my head every night :) she's partially blind, so I can always feel her coming because she feels around with her feet to figure out where I'm at. once she finds me, she curls up on the pillow, puts a paw on my cheek, then she passes out.

9. No talking about getting animals high. It is against the rules.

10. Oh do I miss my wolf.

He would sleep at the foot of my bed, and follow me around when I took a leak or got water.

Fucking even loyal to it's owner in it's sleep.

I have lapdogs now, they sleep in the living room, I'd crush them rodents if I rolled over.

11. sometimes i let my snakes curl around me before i go to bed.. the youngest one wakes me up with a lick.. so cute

12. Got my 2 year old 100+ pounder Alaskian malimute to keep me company! I remember when I was in Middle school my mom's old boyfriend had this huge german shepard and whenever he had to go back to germany we'd look after his dog and it always slept with me! R.I.P Zito.

13. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs lol.. 1 dog sleeps in my bed every night and one of the cats sleeps in my room alot during the evening (cause she likes the smell of my room (weed)) but i kick her out when i go to sleep cause she can be really fucking annoying sometimes at night

14. My dog sleeps on my bed but is usually a bed hog. The cats are no longer allowed in my room because they are nosey as fuck, climb on the shelves and knock everything over at about 4 am.

15. I prefer to eat my pets

16. holy shit I definitely thought that said parents

but I used to sleep with my pets, but now I'm staying in a dorm and we can't have pets :[

17. [quote name='"married2mj"']the first night i got my cat i was like 8 years old and he slept in my bed. he kept on pouncing on my feet. at first it was cute then it fucking pissed me off and i got angry at him and kicked him out of my room and shut the door. he never slept with me ever again after that and i totally regretted it :(

now hes dead :( rip roger.[/quote]

Dang harsh my man.

18. you can be my pet

[​IMG]

suga lips

19. When my dog was a puppy I arranged him like a human with his head on the pillow because I was afraid to crush him if he was by my body or legs. Now, he tops the scale at over 100 pounds but he still sleeps vertically.

20. When I lived at home -- this is about 6 years ago -- my cat would always sleep at the foot of my bed. As the night progressed he would move around and nestle in behind my bent knees or near my stomach. When he wanted to go outside he would lie down on my head and lick my face to wake me up. Cats tongues are really rough, it was like sand paper. Bastard. But I still love him.