Anyone else sick of this twilight crap?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Agalloch, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Am I just the only one who thinks that Twilight is making vampires and werewolves really lame?

2. fuck yeah man, i am so sick of this shit. people quoting it like its some fucking holy book.

FUCK TWILIGHT

3. Vampires, I thought, used to be cool. They still are, just Twilight is gay, fuck that shit.

4. i've been saying this shit for forever.

5. no most people hate twilight

but i dont really see why i thought it was a decent teen movie

6. I forgot about it til I saw this thread......fucker. :D

7. No you're the only one who dislikes it.

8. I tell Twilight loverz they can suck on my Cirque Du Freak ballz, and then I just end up gettin' jumped

9. Then the rest of you who are agreeing are LIARS! :smoking:

10. I've read the books and seen the first movie, and I plan to see the second, but im definitely sick of how big it has gotten.

It's good, but not worth the hype.

11. Ha, you got jumped by twilight groupies, thats like fighting off a bunch of emaciated midgets.

12. You're not alone in this regard. What I hate about it is the unfortunate connection to Elliott Smith. One of his masterpieces is named Twilight. And to top it off, his posthumously released CD with some of my favorite songs of his period was named New Moon. And so my only Elliott tee, one with New Moon on it, has already been mistaken for a Twilight shirt. :mad:

13. Mann all those books, Cirque Du Freak and especially Twilight all suck...
    I used to think wizards and shit were pretty badass, with their beards flowing all over the place, in a stormy night on top of a mountain's highest peak, but the harry potter turned that dream into a miserable heap of crap.

However, I always knew the types of kids that love twilight, and they had already made vampires gay to me...
    But warewolves was just too far.

14. yeah dude. twilight is fucking gay

team edward or team jacob omg wawawewoo

gay ass shit

15. Arcadian, thats rough, im a Big Elliot fan, didnt know about this though, next time you see someone wearing a twlight shirt, be like, oh, your an Elliot Smith fan?

16. Oh man it was horrible, they even thought they were vampirez and started bitin' me

17. What I really dislike about it is how it's made vampires into these sex idols, when history shows that vampires are to be feared, not idolized or loved.

Dracula was not a hunk. Historical Dracula is something else entirely, I'd be more afraid of him than Bram Stoker's version.
    Vlad III the Impaler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

18. I can't wait until this craze dies out after the last movie, so we can all move on with our lives... Twilight sucks.

19. I just think if any vampire movie that comez out is goin' to be compared to Twilight whether it'z a romance story or not

20. You know when you think about it, Harry Potter was much the same thing as Twilight. It romanticized witchcraft and wizardry.

At least in other fiction works, magic is seen as a tool or a feared but necessary evil.