Anyone Else Sick Of The Term sheeple

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mandrin13, Jun 11, 2013.

1. It's a legit word for a legit reasoning and group of people. People seriously follow whatever they hear and believe it like it's fact or follow whatever the trend is in a certain culture or area. Take Chicago/Illinois for instance. I live here, they vote democrat regardless because they're sheep. They follow that party and don't even know why they do it because everyone else does it. They don't seem to pay attention to what's going on around them and vote democrat just because they're democrat. They vote democrat then bitch and complain about how high taxes are, how high gas is, how high cost of living is, etc but at the same time every election whether it be presidential or state elections they vote the same party hoping shit to change. No shit taxes and shits gonna be high, THATS WHAT LIBERAL DO YOU IGNORANT SHEEPLE! So nope, I think I explained how that word is used.

2. Yes, you're clearly thinking through the issues yourself and not just blindly following anyone else's rhetoric. Definitely. 

:lol:

3. #23 chitownsmokeup, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    I'm following what I see as reality in this state. I don't need someone to follow just simple common sense. I follow me, myself, and I, not everyone else unlike half of the democrats in this state. They don't even know why they're voting for democrats and the ones that do vote and know what they do bitch about the problems they caused when they were aware they were gonna do that. It's not fuckin rocket science 75% of America are sheep. The other 25% don't fuck with politics because they're not brainwashed or blind to reality and I'm in that 25%.

4. Yall's so crazy

5. So you bitch about people in your city picking the wrong candidate and then "don't fuck with politics?" Classy. 

6. Almost everyone is a sheep, always following some flock.

7. Do people who call other people sheeple go to mcdonalds or movies, or disneyland? pay taxes? Im wondering what non sheeple do. Do they just attempt to learn the truth? 

8. #28 cookiecrisp, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013

What's often funny about that, though, is more often than not the people who use the term "sheeple" have no problem falling in line with whatever new conspiracy theory gets spread on the Internet before they've even seriously researched it. Reading an Above Top Secret thread on something, and then decided that something is fact, is sheep-like behavior.

That's sheep-like behavior just like never questioning reality is sheep-like behavior. Most of the people spouting "sheeple!" are too blind to see that though.

To that I say: WAKE UP SHEEPLE

9. I don't use sheeple, personally I prefer zombie (dead from the neck up).

Anyone who doesn't question's everyone's motives including their own are zombies in my eyes.

10. Sheeple is an awesome word. and i hope you dont like it-> Get over it and around it.  Plain and simple.

11. #31 chitownsmokeup, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Let me ask... You're a liberal backing you're party up? I don't fuck with politics because it's all bullshit anyways I'm not bitching about it I'm just clarifying that they vote democrat regardless. Just like most southern states vote republican regardless, they're all sheep. I don't even vote in politics because where I'm at they vote liberal regardless so there's no point. This is a hardcore liberal state with the highest taxes, gas prices, cost of living, etc.But I guess I live in a state where $5.00 a gallon, $4,000 a year property tax, 10% sales tax, $800 1 bed apartments, more than half the population is on welfare, and free healthcare, food stamps, welfare for illegals is normal? I didn't cause that, the democrats with they're constant raise of taxes and spending problem did. They give, give, give like the year round Santa Clause and wonder why they're the state with the highest debt problem. Then people that VOTED for them bitch about the problems, that's all I'm saying. They're sheep that bitch if shit don't go they're way and then bitch when it goes they're way but the problem is never resolved it just get's worse. They bitch about nothing changing when NOTHING WILL CHANGE and still vote even tho they said they're gonna raise taxes and all that bullshit. They were 100% aware of what the party was gonna do.

12. The term is appropriate. If it comes from an elitist, deconstructive, pompous, perspective then sure its lame. But there's no denying the existence of sheeple nor the need for a shift in human consciousness. So instead of bitching about the word sheeple as some sort of social "thing" why not bitch about the establishment that created them. No need to defend adamant and sustained ignorance that plagues the planet and human oversoul.

13. The term sheeple makes sense, but it's used far too often. Somehow sheeple has become a term to describe anyone who refuses to believe in every conspiracy theory under the sun.

14. No sheeple is a term used to describe what's blatant truth right in front of them and they're still too blind to see it. We don't need conspiracy theories to use the word sheeple.