anyone else sick of the bullshit?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by dantheman52, Oct 22, 2010.

1. lying piece of shit politicians
    corrupt police officers
    greedy immoral pricks
    hate
    ignorance

the list goes on...its really demoralizing to me. i mean, i see all of the problems, but for the life of me i can't find a solution.

2. be the change you seek

3. Nope, you're the only one. Everyone else loves it.

4. Just remember, Dan...that you are the man.

5. The world is a fucked up place. It always has been and it always will be. You will only find peace when you come to accept the truth.

6. Man, it's all fucked up, just remember, when all else fails, lose all hope.

7. It can always be worse, Brother. As cliche as it sounds, please remember to always look at the bright side of things even when this world's future looks hopeless, for personal happiness and love is much more powerful than the bullshit that surrounds us; and maybe, one of these days, individual positivity will begin to really change this external world from these seemingly dark times to those of righteousness. One can only hope! Keep on pushin'.

8. i really do have a positive outlook. negativity doesnt help anything. i just cant help but feel helpless. there seems to be an endless cycle of bad, i just dont see an end to it. but there is hope; maybe one day there will be change.

9. Thinking about all the corruption in this world has driven me damn near to insanity many times. Then one day I realized all that corruption is not drastically effecting me right now. When the corruption does effect me I will fight it with everything I can or I will patiently accept what must happen.

But one day the time will come when I am in a position to make a change and thats when I'm going to strike. As soon as I see my opportunity I'm coming out swinging.The great part is that once the change is made it can never be undone! That truth alone helps me make it day by day.

10. Because that is life. Life isnt perfect. It could be better if we had things ran mor locally but that aint happening.

And hate and ignorance? Hate is a natural human emotion linked to survival, and until we know everything, we are all ignorant.

11. What's the point in getting worked up about it? It's always been like this, ever since the moment one human being had more power than another, and if it ever does change, it won't be during any of our lifetimes.

All you can do is try make the world a little bit better by being the exact opposite of what you hate .You can't change other people, you can only change yourself.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo]YouTube - Monty Python - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life[/ame]

13. yea i definitely agree with you on this. its something i live by. and if everyone lived by it, there would be true change.

14. i guess the whole point of this thread was to basically say "really, world? really?"

15. irony?

Its better than living in a world with NO govt and NO officers

16. i agree that we cant just have absolutely no government, but does the government have to be corrupt? i know this sounds like typical "fuck the government" ranting, but it really is getting old. i watch fox news every day not because i think its a good news source, i dont think its "fair and balanced." i watch it because its a really good display of how people in government really operate and think. everyone in government is so concerned with their respective party and money that they're completely lost sight of why they have their power in the first place: to speak FOR THE PEOPLE. the fact that we call ourselves a democracy is hilarious to me. for example, numerous polls taken in ohio show that over 70% of the adult population support medical marijuana...yet...there isnt any medical marijuana. i know its not as simple as doing what the majority wants, but isnt that was a democracy is? or at least what its supposed to be?

17. I'm sick of the bullshit (which includes many more things than what you have on your list). I just want to try to make the world neat.

18. i think ignorance is one of the biggest if not the biggest problem we have. ill use ignorance about marijuana as an example because im sure all of us can relate to it. i watched the union yesterday and it is ASTOUNDING how dumb people are. theres more than enough information to make marijuana laws look stupid. yet its still illegal. this basic concept says alot about government and the control they have over our lives. "yea, weed isnt as dangerous as alcohol, tobacco, or prescription drugs, but do you know how much money those companies give us? marijuana stays illegal." i would actually have more respect for the government if they came out and said that. its insulting that they think we're dumb enough to believe them anymore. the way they handle marijuana related topics says alot about how they handle everything.

19. Propaganda's a hell of a drug.