Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else see two people when they look at someone?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Danjaa, May 3, 2013.

1. Shit's about to get wierd. When I'm toking I notice that I can make out two people when I look at someone... One looks sinister and the other looks more innocent. The easiest way for me to spot this is by looking at the persons eyes and from there the two versions of the person are relatively easy to see... One is just below the other, kind of like one with big pupils and the other with a more serious stare.

I can also see this in myself if I look in the mirror.. If any of you are baked just now go and see if you can spot it. I would be concerned about this if it was constant but it's only when I smoke.

Dan :smoke:

2. I look in people's eyes. Your eyes cannot hide you.

Everyone I know plays multiple parts.

3. everyone should develop this skill an an early age, say one years old. that said, the older you get the less it means.

4. What does it mean to you, my friend :)?

5. Give me some of what you're smoking man

6. Smoke a bowl and see if you can spot it man, it's fascinating as fuck :)

7. Are we talking about the person they appear to be and then the person they are hiding in the inside? Or legit seeing two people at once but are one?

8. I can literally see two different versions.. I think it's good vs evil

Man that sounds like such bs, but I'm serious

9. if there is nothing involved that is sustaining us we should observe the threat, evaluate the threat, forget about the situation as soon as possible. :bolt:

10. :confused: