Anyone else see this bullshit?

Discussion in 'General' started by agent0064life, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Ralph Nader asks if Barack Obama will be an uncle tom - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsP6XN2dIo

I'm not talking about the statement Nader made, but the way this giant douche interviewer acted. I really don't know what to say... I don't watch network news because of this stuff that I see all the time. It makes me think... are the people who watch this stuff that stupid? Do they buy the bullshit that the networks have to offer?

"You did call him uncle tom"

Basically that was all the guy kept talking about... Nader kept his cool though. If it were me in Nader's shoes I would have called out that sorry douchebag right there on the spot. The media only brings up race and any topic nowadays because it draws ratings... and these O'Reilly Clone-types are really fucking pathetic.

2. I agree with everything Nader said...

I don't understand what the douche bags problem was....
    Was that fox news?
    Doesn't surprise me.... I rarely, if ever watch the mass media... It's all biased and just simply ran by closed minded ratings-oriented cock suckers.

lol Uncle Tom? Uncle tom?!
    Yes, Uncle Tom.

3. i woulda punched that d-bag through the satellite
    nader held his ground though

i got respect for that dude

4. the worst part of that video was hearing that woman from the "panel" say that he wasn't bullying and was fair. or maybe it was just the anchor's whimpering for affection and support after nader made him look like an ass.

5. I couldnt stop staring at his twitching eye

6. fuck fox news.

7. Yes, there were people in the politics section the other day calling Nader a racist and reiterating the talking head.

8. Damn that interviewer pissed me off man! Nader kept his cool because he realized what was going on and wasn't falling into the trap. "celebrity politics" haha

9. Wow, Nader poses a legit questions and the retard at fox news shots him down and makes him seem racist. Fuck politics, fuck fox news. I don't know why I even watch this stuff.

10. sad part is most people will not see how retarded the interviewer is
    its like saying someone is a nazi for talking about the nazis

11. I saw this the other day, it pissed me off quite a bit.

I have alot of respect for Nader, and don't think in any way that he's a racist.

He's only warning people of color that Obama could turn his back on them and sell them out.

12. It seemed so CHEESEY.

the interviewer was actually posing when talking.

LOL

Nader held his ground. Fox News sucks+rep

13. Wow. I love the way FOX pulls what Nader says COMPLETELY out of context. It was clear he didn't mean it as a racial slur. Why? Why must we have people like this on our media everyday? It's people like him that create the racial tention when all it was was a legit survey of the election. Wow.