Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else save their biggest nug for last?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganja ☤, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Or am I just weird?

2. Your just weird.

3. :(

4. All my nuts are big

Errrr..nugs i mean

5. lol jk.

I do it, when its down to the last big bud, I pick it off bit by bit otherwise it wont fit in my grinder lol.

6. I do the same haha call it the show nug lol

7. Biggest nug, nacho, what have you...

Some things are meant to be relished

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I do this every time I buy weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I smoke all the smaller stuff first but I will pinch off the big nug when I want.

10. I do the same thing, start with the smallest and work up to the crown jewel.. and then I feel bad breaking it down..

I'm kinda OCD about it but it actually helps ur weed stay fresh longer cuz little stuff dries out first

11. Yay now I almost feel normal :)

12. Lol always save the best for last. And what's better then having that last big nugget where you just sniff it and inhale that...... um yea and it also let's me know it's time to refill the jar

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

13. Yes hahah. Even though I grind all my bud.

14. Yep. I do. I always want to save it forever but then i end up smoking it in the end.

15. The biggest is always the last :)

16. Yep I've done this ever since i started smoking. It just seems the right thing to do lol.

17. #17 Michael Gary Scott, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
    Usually but not always. Its the same theory as saving the best gusher or fruit snack for last (the blue ones). Best for last.

18. Cant even remember the last time I didnt save the biggest for last, dont see why youd jump the gun on breaking it down!

19. I'm currently in the process of picking a piece off my last (biggest) nug.

It is kind of sad, in a weird way. It was just such a beautiful bud!

20. yes, no i don't know why...