Anyone else read this?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StonedTank, Feb 24, 2009.

1. #2 sativamonk78, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    first they medicalize it, now they want to regulate it.

What a pro drug argument?

This will really convince America California isn't doing this just to be some stoners. Really is sending the right message to the rest of America that hey, look while our state is doing extra shitty economically, we just wanna get high.

Marijuana should had never been criminalized, but the fact it became medication first before legalization to ease people socially into excepting it regulated. All this will do is fuck over other states that are traditionally conservative and push people further away from accepting weed.

Marijuana should had never been medicalized. Medicalization has been the biggest inhibitor to actual legislation because it is creating the opposite effect than intended. It is the worst possible pro drug argument being that it takes advantage of the actual sick to allow the substance to get into the hands of people with appetite problems, back pain or trouble sleeping. If people wanted to smoke weed, convince people to vote for it and stop this mascaraed about medical substance.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5_nTwLVEg"]YouTube - Doug Stanhope - Medicinal Marijuana[/ame]

2. Give me a break... You just have to have your own opinion, don't you (backed by Google and YouTube).

Money is not the answer. Humanity is.

3. 21?! gah i'm only 19 fuck that shit

lets wait a couple years then legalize it for california<3

4. Sweet. Now secede from the Union and I'll move there.

5. you want me to take down the video, because my argument still stands true, and just like the founders said we are a nation of laws not of man. I never said money was the answer either, I would appreciate you put up a valid argument to mine, because all I said stands true tell you put up a counter argument.