Anyone else put their grinder in the freezer?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Bape_Sta, Nov 12, 2006.

1. I just started doing this and now I wish I'd tried it years ago. The production of kief is
    phenomenal. From now on, if my grinder isn't being used right then and there, it's in my
    freezer.

Looking forward to all the hash I'm gonna be making.

2. Hello, ive always been a scroller, but let me tell you, when you put your grinder in the freezer. the THC chrystals freeze instead of becoming soft. When these crystals freeze and become hard, they fall through the screen more easily there for giving you more kief. Also it will make the crystals that are stuck around the grinders edges fall off aswell. When you take your grinder out of the freezer, make sure you tap it to get all of your crystals to the catcher.

3. I just put my grinder in the freezer, guess there's a first time for everything.

4. you probably have a cheap grinder, and the paint is coming off. so you are smoking paint, cause it probably is in the bud too.

5. No, this does work! When its in the freezer the keif that is left will fall through easier leaving more. I started to do it this week and I have a sharpstone full now off about a quarter.

6. yes you get more kief by sticking grinder in the freezer for half hour...stick a coin in and shake for 20-30 seconds andyou got alot of kief...(just dont do it with dank) that would be sad.

7. I put mine in the freezer earlier and i'm gonna get it out in the morning and grind some bud up.. I emptied out my kief tray before i done this so i'll post up the outcome.. I'm grinding up prolly about an eighth so we'll see what happens...

8. grinder now in freezer, bowl topped with kief in hand, and now I wait. This is with a cheapo gas station grinder, I should be getting a new press and chromium crusher grinder from amazon today.

9. I have a ? for you all its pretty cold outside right about now (around -3) what if you put it out there instead of the freezer? I would try but i dont have a grinder yet.

Snow anyone?

10. i like that coin trick, gonna try it out tomorrow

11. so the frozen grinder totally works , I've been doin it for the past two days & I already see a change in the amount of collection , I'm totally excited & been buyin weed jus to grind it up lol ..

BEST ADVICE EVER !! =)

12. Just threw mine in the freezer. got at least 4 hours till the girl gets off work. So it might be a lil till i post how it worked. but i will post it after i find out. Thanks guys

13. damn how much bud you grind to get all that kief?

14. but the reason for it is to get kief tho

15. works fine with a plastic grinder as well, dosent get watery .

16. OP is 12 years old...

17. dafuq 12, better than 50+ xD Atleast his back dont hurt xD

• Funny Funny x 1

18. OP means Original Post dude..

19. ik <3 still 12 is better than 50 i would personal say :D
    wish my back was 12 again and im only 21 .--.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1