Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else prefer hash for sleeping?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dorus, Mar 12, 2017.

1. So, when i go to bed i prefer smoking hash rather than weed. i found that i sleep better and in less time. anyone else here prefer to smoke hash rather than weed before bed, or because it gives you more clear high during the day?

My friends think im a stoner because i prefer hash like for sleeping and i like to smoke it because i get clear high instead of getting anxiety with weed (indica, i cannot find other strains right now.)

Are they right? ive been smoking only for a few months? should i stick more to weed rather than hash? are you necessarily seen as a stoner if you like to smoke hash? :0

2. Well if your starting off I would suggest sticking to weed and as a treat use some hash. I understand the need to sleep and using hash will boost your tolerance. But with this said if hash works for you better then just weed keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. nah, i prefer it for smoking.. :)

4. Your friends are retards. Just do what you want and don't listen to them. Being a stoner isn't a bad thing. It could be worse you could be smoking crack. Also if any of your friends are smokers or drinkers hit back with the fact they are junkies for being addicted or needing a controlled substance like nicotine or alcohol. Should shut them up.

1 spliff a day keeps the aching away.

• Like Like x 2
  5. concentrates are the only way i am able to sleep at night. I honestly can say ever since 2012 the marijuana game has changed for me. That was around the time i first started seeing dabs around cali personally.

• Like Like x 1