Anyone else prefer general forum to recreational mj forum?

Discussion in 'General' started by PhishPhood, May 15, 2008.

1. This forum seems to be more chill. Its not filled with "pick up thread" and 30 responses saying "i wish i could get that here". ( I realize this is why the MJ forum is here, which I came for in the first place)

I like being able to talk things unrelated to MJ... I rarely go in there anymore since I've started participating in general, and the music forum. Even RL stories is fun.

Anyone else feel this way?

2. I actually prefer the general feedback section

3. i dont even look at recreational MJ use anymore

4. Good call, let me add it to the list :p:p

5. I definitely do. I pretty much only look at General these days haha. Probably because I haven't been able to smoke as much lately.

6. I would say for me it goes like:

1. General
    2. Music Hall
    3. Sports and Gaming Lounge
    4. Seasoned Tokers
    5. Recreational Marijuana Use

7. General and the Box are where it's at.

8. After you posed the question I went to the recreational and realized that I had been in there before. I don't remember it at all but I had posts in the threads... Then I got lost for like 10 min before coming back to General and realizing why I left. Thanks for the lil journey to the recreational section. :)

9. yea i definitely spend the majority of the time in General...i started out posting all the time in recreational and seasonal..now my posts there are pretty rare

10. Yeah, I as well started posting in the rec and seasonal forum, and now rarely even check them... I mainly stay in general when I have time to get on.

11. The thing with the Rec. and seasoned forums is when you first join, you want to learn all about weed that you can (thats why most people join) and after a while, you soak up all that those 2 forums can offer, and it gets boring. I mean shit, theres only so many topics that can go there, they are pretty limited in what they can ask and say, but Real Life stories and general have endless ammounts of topics.

Yeah, Im baked i hope that made sense. Smoked a couple bowls so I can go to sleep;. Gotta be up in 4 hours and 45 min for work, so i need to pass the fuck out, peace

12. Pretty much

I learned so much about weed off this website, and hope I spread the knowledge back into the city:)

Past year or so I just post in General, RL stories and the Box.:cool:

13. I live by the New Posts page. Most of the time, I don't know and don't care what forum the thread I'm reading is in.

14. That was a fairly quick transition for me, actually. After the first two years of being here, I decided that the General forum was where I was meeting the best people, having the best discussions and spending my best nights (on the computer, that is). In a way, I feel I've retired from the Rec. MJ and Seasoned Tokers sections, but I still drop in there with pictures whenever I buy a new pipe or something like that.

It's second nature for me now to just type http://www.grasscity.com/general/ into my address bar whenever I come here.

:p

15. I pop around everywhere, hence why my post count is growing at an enormous rate.

16. My thoughts exactly... Its fun for a bit, but it seems to just end up being the same posts, with the same responses over and over.

I learned all I needed to, now I'm here for entertainment. I am gonna have to start reading the philosophy forum, I love philosophy..

17. I can't remember the last time I typed something in the address bar..

[​IMG]

ftw :smoking: