Anyone else powder their balls?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj

2. I was out getting drunk in my garage, I saved my head, kept drinking and woke up in the morning and My drunk ass have shaved my junk clean.

LOL the things you do after drinking strait vodka.

3. I don't mess with the balls too often. I just keep things trimmed every so often. The girls I know don't want to fuck an eight year old. But to each his own.

4. #26 GazzaOak, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    I powder my balls, armpit and arse with some prickly heat powder (i would often go to Thailand, where that stuff is dirt cheap, and when i come back to Australia (its like $10 for the smallest container in Aust), i would bring back like 4-5 huge containers of this stuff)

Its fucking awesome after shower

http://www.amazon.com/Snake-Brand-Prickly-Cooling-Classic/dp/B001JPH44K

5. Thinking about powdering my balls. I'll see if my girlfriend has anything from her work that would be good.

6. I love your threads.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #29 cothrantyson, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    me too bro. i play dress up with mine and give them wigs before I put them in my girls mouth

8. I remember I used to do this sometimes as a kid, unfortunately I dont have any right now but I'll pick some up from my lady's place tonight, woot woot can't wait for the school week to begin! :smoke:

9. [quote name="urbal" post="19409699" timestamp="1390753705"]Your junk smelling of an old peoples home must get all the bitches wet Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I work in an adult group home. This is what we do to keep our men's balls dry. And this is exactly what I thought when I read this post!

10. You powder old men's saggy balls for a living, lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. [quote name="I Toke Alone" post="19413371" timestamp="1390791109"]You powder old men's saggy balls for a living, lol.[/quote]Lol I do. I shower old men (and women), powder their balls, cath them, and put ointment on their penis sores and depends rashes. Livin the life. :bongin:

12. [quote name="wolfy221" post="19413912" timestamp="1390796491"]Lol I do. I shower old men (and women), powder their balls, cath them, and put ointment on their penis sores and depends rashes. Livin the life. :bongin:[/quote]Don't worry, my job is similar. I have to hold down/still the demented naked elderly folks while you guys do what you gotta do.

13. I powder my sack errday.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

14. This is fucked up...dOtDaG42

15. Nothing wrong with some baby powder on the sack. Keeps u fresh and cool all day when you're at work "sweating your balls off"

• Like Like x 1
  16. I powder my balls sometimes. Working outside all day in the Summer heat can start to chafe if I don't.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Heat rash sucks. Ive had it to the point where the rash turned a dark purple from chaffing and dust/debris from the work environment (the pit of the leg). Ended up having to put steroid cream on it and it was gone quick. Mentholated gold bond powder was nice, even the regular stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Damn why are you both bumping 4 year old thread about balls lmao

@Free Hat how did you even find this thread bro :laughing::laughing: