Anyone else powder their balls?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Before a night out I like to put some baby power onto my balls. I hit up a bar or club, meet some chick and she sucks my dick, and she compliments my balls cause it smells so nice. I get all sweaty and shit but it ends up a ok.Sorry for my spelling mistakes. I drank a two whole bottles,

2. I've never powdered my balls but it's not too late to try I guessWho Dat!

3. Powder and ball sweat all mixed up..... That's making a batch of frumunda cheese.

fucking nasty. Use the crud to plaster holes in the wall.

4. LOL so you have the same pregame ritual as lebron james?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15gzMzQnarg

5. I'm thinking of powdering my balls, putting on some black yoga pants causing an obvious white area in the crotch region and going to Payless to get fitted for shoes...or just loiter around the ball washer at the golf course.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sometimes I use powder sugar so when bitches go down they think of doughnuts

7. Your junk smelling of an old peoples home must get all the bitches wet Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. gotta get some fresh balls OP..

[​IMG]

9. Just clean your balls with body wash, it leaves you smelling fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. #10 Alburnstrees, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    Sometimes I do. I have this talcum powder from Italy called Felce Azzurra and it smells amazing.

11. That's nice that you have nice hygiene.

12. This guy is gonna end up dying one day soon.

13. I'm pretty sure he doesn't put a ton. Just a dab here and there.

Just how can you be sure of how much powder he puts on his sack?

I hope you are not a professional nut sack inspector and a certified expert on the topic.

15. Haha idk I was just assuming.

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Now that I'm sober, let me clarify. I only use a small amount and sorta cup the balls and gooch a bit so it doesn't smell like duck butter by the end of the night ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390776689.580904.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390776754.249641.jpg

17. I lightly powder my balls and ass everyday, bro. Keeps everything soooo nice and fresh all day. The key is not to use too much, if you do it will definitely get all caked up when you sweat.  :eek: I encourage every guy to try it, you will never go back  :metal: If you wanna go even further, getting rid of all the hair will help a sticky and smelly sack tremendously. :hello: Who's with me??? Now it's time to smoke a bowl  :bongin:

18. [quote name="All Night Smoker" post="19412022" timestamp="1390777520"]I lightly powder my balls and ass everyday, bro. Keeps everything soooo nice and fresh all day. The key is not to use too much, if you do it will definitely get all caked up when you sweat. :eek: I encourage every guy to try it, you will never go back :metal: If you wanna go even further, getting rid of all the hair will help a sticky and smelly sack tremendously. :hello: Who's with me??? Now it's time to smoke a bowl :bongin:[/quote]Yeah this guy knows what's up